State Farm Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

State Farm Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at State Farm

2.2

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online Assessment, Phone Interview, Face to Face Interview. Very laid back process, local agent discussed goals, processes and action plan for agency. Having been in the industry for 15 years I was prepared for the interview and understood what the agent would be looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

Phone interview then online personality test. The phone interview was very easy and was just for them to get a feel if you will be a good fit with their agency. I got called back a week later for an in person interview.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Lubbock, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Well the process overall was pretty easy. My interviewer was really easy going, and it was more of a conversation than interview. Questions were pretty easy to answer, and I brought along my marketing portfolio to show my skills.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Elm, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Farm (Little Elm, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Joe Byers, Little Elm. Posted a salary range of $20-$60+ Applied, received email to take assessment. Completed, then he emailed to interview. Day before interview I emailed to confirm plus a salary requirement and confirm salary range because I noticed the Plus. He replied with “ why are you asking I haven’t even decided on you “ then told me how I need to act in the future gave me a pasted in instruction from the web about job search etc. Unprofessional, condescending, judgmental and just plan ODD actions. Salary requirements and confirming with such an odd description isn’t a question that is strange to ask or uncommon.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an Assessment to complete, Face to Face Interview. The agent has full discretion on who he/she wants to hire, there is no real set of interview questions. The agent asked me random questions.

Interview Questions

• Previous employment questions   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

3 weeks. I applied through an online job board and was received a call within a week. I was then emailed a time and date to come in, followed by two in person interviews with agent and office manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you’ll be successful at StateFarm?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time you had a difficult situation with a customer.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Farm (McAllen, TX (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Very easy. No hard questions. All behavioral questions with 3 part questions like tell me about a situation, what did you do, and what was the outcome. You just need to pay attention and be specific. Be sure to answer all 3 parts of the question.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and spent the majority of the time discussing the details of the position. The questions were your typical phone interview type questions and took about 15-20 minutes.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at State Farm (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was nice and in depth.they went over what would required out of the job, the requirements for the position, the hours and the salary. The issues that past employees have had in this positions. The interviewer asked if my customer service training would apply to policyholders.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had in the insurance field?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Farm (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First you will do a phone interview then you will be called in for a personal interview at that time is when you're told with a job actually entails once you find out that you will be sitting at a table and stores selling and that you have a quota to meet are you will be let go you will be extremely disappointed with this interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.