Sterling Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sterling Media

PR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sterling Media (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Intimidating, stressful and misleading. I was made to feel that the job would be exciting, i was promised that chance to go abroad, but above all i was made to feel under qualified and inferior which in turn made me nervous and on edge. not enjoyable.

PR Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sterling Media in January 2019.

Interview

The whole process was very weird. Made to wait a long time for the first and second interview. Constantly made to feel like I wasn’t good enough for the role and that they were doing me a favour in offering me the job...I feel like this is a way they trick people into joining for a minimal salary. I ended up declining anyway because of the negative reviews.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sterling Media.

Interview

They asked me weird questions about the time of my birth because their client is a famous Asian astrologer who they like to consult before hiring! I was aghast, what about talent/skills anyone? They also made a long face when they saw me in dress, said no formal pants? No where did they mention that anyways. The atmosphere was very pretentious and Teji Sing had a fake accent.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sterling Media (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

They ask the same exact questions to everyone. I have met others who have been here before. I was interviewed by both the owner and the ceo. The owners phone kept ringing all the time (James bond theme) - she then left me for a bit i could her yelling and cursing at the staff. Then i was interviwed by her daughter/ceo who kept trying to put words in my mouth using rhetorical questions. I felt awkward answering anything truthfully.

Btw all the positive reviws are absolutely fake! Pls don;t work here.

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sterling Media.

Interview

Was kept waiting for 10mins and after I was seen the interviewer's phone was ringing throughout, which she eventually picked up. The interview included questions about my ethnicity, family and financial background, which frankly I deem irrelevant to how I would perform on the job.

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sterling Media (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Very insightful interview, friendly and welcoming helped me relax a little more.

A variety of questions covering my aspirations and experience, about the company and the role itself. Examples of the day to day and the dynamics of the team. I came away wanting to work for this company even more (as the client list as a portfolio is very strong)

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sterling Media (London, England) in August 2014.

Interview

2 interviews - one with the founder and one with the MD. It was a very short process. I received an email asking when I could come in and that they were about to close interviews for the role. Agreed a date and time which was difficult to schedule - intereviewer didn't listen to my advice on my availability but eventually we found a time to suit.

Waiting 20 minutes for first interview. Interview itself lasted about 15 minutes and was with the founder.

Second interview - I was also waiting a long time for. Could hear them swearing at their staff as I waited. MD only spoke to me for 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What time of the day were you born?   1 Answer
    • What's your starsign?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.