Stuart Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Recruiter21%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Stuart

Application

I interviewed at Stuart

Interview

Filter 1: Screening --> Filter 2: Analytics --> Filter 3: Interview 1 --> Filter 4: Interview 2 --> Outcome (less than 2 weeks) Clear process, timely feedback, pleasant interviewers, structured interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Background/experience --> Why's (this position/company) --> Contextual problem solving
    Answer Question

Stuart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stuart

Interview

Hard work and in depth analysis wasn’t taken into account. Apart from that, they give a fair chance without discrimination. I reached the final stage and got rejected for lack of creativity. I had put so much hard work in the business model, so the rejection hit me hard. Apart from that, they are a good team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stuart (Madrid) in Jun 2021

Interview

Everyone I touched throughout the process was totally open about what they need, what are they looking for and what do they think about my profile. They were also pretty fast taking decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stuart (Paris)

Interview

In total, I had interviews with 4 different people and a long task that I should do in less than 72 hours. After every interview, I received good feedback that I appreciate but in the last interview, they just refused me without any comments.

Interview Questions
  • typical questions, tell me about yourself and previous experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stuart (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initially a 1-1 with the hiring manager. This was then followed by 2 tasks to prepare and later present to a wider panel. The final interview was with the Commercial Director.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach outreach strategy? What kind of client objections do you foresee?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stuart (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I received great attention from the Talent Acquisition Manager who was leading the process. The whole process encompassed 3 interviews and a business case presentation. The expectations were clearly stated at the beginning of the process. Overall I believe it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Leadership style, operations-related questions, solving conflict, dealing with difficult situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stuart (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

So the total interview process is four stages. Quite expected as this is a tech role! What is not fine is how at each stage I was told the feedback was positive, and then I was told 'the role is too competitive". This is the second time a company has done this to me! Everyone knows how competitive a role is, you do not need to mention the obvious. I have been let down again by the lack of proper feedback!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Stuart (Barcelona) in May 2021

Interview

The process was very efficient and flexible and was clear in terms of expectations. All interactions with the team were very warm and the follow up after the offer was prompt and welcoming. I'm excited to be joining the team!

Interview Questions
  • What is it that interests you about the role and the company?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stuart (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

The process was very informative and transparent. I was contacted by a talent acquisition specialist and thereafter had three interviews. One with a senior operations executive, the second was a case study in which I had to present to the line manager and the final stage was an interview with the head manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stuart (Barcelona)

Interview

El proceso fue rápido, primero con una entrevista telefónica y seguidamente otra presencial con el manager y algunos compañeros. Valoración de idiomas y experiencia previa. No hubo una evaluación tecnológica. Sólo recomendable como primer trabajo.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews