T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

T-Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Mobile

1,807 Interview Reviews

2.7

Interview

Had a few phone calls with managers, directors, and my recruiter. My recruiter sent my application to a few teams and I interviewed with each of them. Each interview was with the team I would be working with.

Enterprise Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dana Point, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dana Point, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied through friend and was contacted by recruiter. Recruiter
    never followed up with me at any time. I did follow up regularly with Courtney and it was I can’t get ahold of him. He’s a new manager. Final time I contacted her she said that she emailed me two weeks. Ummm, no you didn’t. We talked between that time. Pretty inept at her job.

Interview Questions

• What base salary amount are you expecting?   1 Answer

Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

it took time for them to call me once I apply on the website, then they make me do a video interview, then another interview with 2 stores managers and other with the district manager

Mobile Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, and was called in for a group interview. We started promptly at the time they scheduled and had to watch a welcome video, describe ourselves, do a role-play scenario, and went over T-Mobiles background. After that we separated and did individual interviews with store management.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time someone challenged you, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

A very encouraging environment with a manager a few designers on-site for a portfolio review for about 1 hour. The HR was fast in scheduling and got my interview notice within a week. I talked about 2 projects and answered a few behavioral questions.

Cmm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

I had five different interviews with different Marketing department employees. The interviewers were nice, kind and attentive. I was al day doing the interviews, but it was worthy , since at the end some of the interviewers were my peers and were amazing coaches in the role.

Sales Lead Interview

Interview

Had to meet with 3 different people it was easy and everyone seemed nice, I personally loved it and would if you could get in for a interview most likely will get a job

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Took 2 weeks
    Simple phone screen, then talk to the hiring manager, last is in person interview . Everyone was super nice and had quick response times. I liked how transparent they were with me and did not waste my time.

RF Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Kansas City, MO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The whole process took around 2 weeks. I applied through their website, a recruiter reached out via email and scheduled an initial screening with the recruiter the next day. After the initial discussion, the first round was scheduled after a week with the RF head of the local market.
    My interview with the RF manager was mostly non-technical and lasted around 20 minutes. Both the recruiter and the manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your Ph.D. research, what is your future goal.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I joined the company as an intern, and now I work as a full time employee. Basic Data Science and DS questions were asked. There were 3 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.