T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

T-Mobile Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Mobile

1,948 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Mainly they put you in a room, give you some time to look over the offers, and then you answer the phone to a “customer” (the person interviewing), they tell you their issue, and you assist them like you would a customer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview going over basic soft skills and how you would approach a sale. Very simple questions if you are prepared and be yourself! Turning wants into needs is what the job is all about.

Interview

Application
    Online Interview
    Call
    Interview
    Then you might have another interview with the district manager depending on the situation. Aim for a high volume location to maximize your opportunities. So do your research.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen?
      What do you know about the cellular industry?
      Give me a time where you and your manager did not agree.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Panel Style interview, I was interviewed by the GM and 3 store managers. The process was rather quick, the got back to me in 3 days and I was working on the job within a week.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

It was a virtual interview through hirevue that took about 30 minutes from start to finish. You are basically answering questions that appear in the screen on a video

Interview Questions

• Why do you you think you would be a good fit for the job   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Initial meeting was a recruiter, they set up an assessment test. You can do a demo test before your real, final test. So you don't even talk to anyone if you don't do well.

Interview Questions

• Two questions in 45 minutes. My questions were both on matrices. Question 1, a matrix represents an image, if you get a flag ( 1 or 0) it will rotate the matrix left or right. Question 2, yet another question.   1 Answer

Mobile Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

It was fairly easy mostly about sales experience is what times that you had to help with a difficult customer. or about a time that you had to lead a team.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Detailed and good questions but nothing unconventional. Most time was spent on process engineering and delivery. Agile expertise and certification is will score some additional points.
    Estimation questions but not much in detail. This is more on the project estimations. Very little focus on the product side

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced in following an agile framework and how it impacts the teams performance   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Had two rounds, first round was the manager and second one was director. Manager was cool, easy behavioral questions. Second round with Director, was asked technical questions which was a bit difficult.

Business Analyst 3 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

First Interview was with HR general screening questions. Second Interview was with the Hiring Manager more going over background and what I had done. Third Interview had 2 parts (Sr manager and then Technical Interview). Sr Manager part was the toughest but questions are specific to Analysis roles determining if you are good at that. Technical interview was good, medium difficult.

Interview Questions

• How to you gather requirements?
      Are you process oriented?
      Do you think fast on your feet?
      How much grass is in baseball?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.