T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,204 of over 2.2K interviews

In Person10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Very great right straight to the point. Also being interviewed had no pressed at all. Finally, i asked questions and was able to be answered which was very great overall great experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to face an troubled customer.
    1 Answer

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Interview went well and they said they would get back to be. Crickets…. Even got an email that said sorry, we will contact you soon. Nothing…. After the first failure to contact me, I tried contacting them and got no response at all. No chance I’ll even response in the future.

Interview Questions
  • They provide ahead of time, the types of questions they will go over. Not a difficult interview

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Pretty rough interview; I think that I just didn't connect with the interviewer. It was over the phone, which makes it hard to connect when you can't fully interact. Mostly questions going in depth to things related to my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Very quick and hired on the spot they are looking for people very badly and will pretty much hire anyone, they ask very simple straight foward questions. Just be honest and more than likely you will get the job and start right away

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2021

Interview

Got in touch and introduced to the position by a recruiter. I was asked to finish the coding assessment online which are 2 coding questions. Then I was invited to the 3 hours long interview: the first hour is behavioral interview with 2 interviewers, the next 2 hours is technical interview. The recruiter will send a list of 6 topic you may choose for your technical interview. I was asked to choose the programming language I would like to code and prepare the IDE. The interview process took 2 weeks long.

Interview Questions
  • Shared an experience where you show appreciation to someone in the team helps you through a problem. Is there any time you expressed your feeling when you are upset with someone in the team. What had you done in the past that you think exceed the manager's expectation?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Plano, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

You speak to a recruiter, take a leadership assessment, then you are scheduled for 1-2 additional screenings on certain capabilities. If you pass those you go to team match. I have been through the interview process twice with T-Mobile. The first time, Dec 2020, I had an aggressive and cussing interviewer that seemed to twist my words. The second time, July 2021, a rude and hostile interviewer. This pattern appears to indicate a culture and management problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Overland Park, KS)

Interview

Recruiter will tell you about the position in the phone call. The interview is with two Senior Managers, they will ask about the resume in detail. And solve a SQL problem in a limited time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

The manager asked me about myself and my personal life. There were a lot of behavioral questions. I was supposed to meet with 2 managers but one was sick and I only interviewed with one manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

Straight forward and to the point. Typical talk to recruiter then the team. Nothing out of the ordinary and everyone was friendly to me. Also it was all virtual over the course of a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

T-Mobile

Application

I interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview

During my time in 2011 there was only one interview with the store manager and then I was sent for a drug test. Which then followed about a 2 week training. The process was not too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • The manager will ask you questions on a variety of scenarios. I.e. what will you do during downtime, how to handle an unsatisfied customer and what do want to get during a sale.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,204 Interviews