Tech Mahindra Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tech Mahindra Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, Hired as a fresher so no stringent technical rounds. Had one on one with multiple people and finally with the manager who was forthcoming about our expectations

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview process for freshers. Basicas of what ever is writtern on your resume is asked in technical round. AFter that one HR round and you get the offer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Just dont bother. A recruiter called me literally 5 mins after submitting my resume online. He went over benefits, which were less than average, but I was willing to proceed. The first phone screen went great. The interviewer, who works for Tech Mahindra, was very professional and asked me a mix of behavioral and technical questions. After that, silence. No response to emails or calls to recruiter. Then out of the blue, 2 weeks later, the hiring manager, who works directly for the client company, calls me and we are both surprised that I was not informed about the interview. Anyway, we talk for a bit and he says he will schedule a formal follow up. Then silence again. After a week, a different recruiter answers my call and says he will check whats going on. He sets up another phone screen with a completely different team, which I attend. I ask the interviewer, who works for the client, to go over the role and he rudely tells me "If we decide to hire you, we can discuss the role". Then silence. So in all I attended 3 interviews for 3 different positions/teams and have no clue what is going on. I understand things change, but its basic courtesy to keep the candidate in the loop.

Interview Questions

• String manipulation, bitwise operations   2 Answers

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

2 Technical Round followed by 1 HR round. All were telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Everything was Expected. They asked about complete QA Process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are an experienced professional negotiate on salary otherwise you would be in trouble at the time of your next appraisal.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Pathetic interview process, I will never ever recommend anyone to go such place for interview and waste your time.They called us at 9.30 in the morning and started interview at 4.30 in evening, HR are highly inefficient folks and they think people come their to beg a job.

Interview Questions

If you really good in keep waiting n waiting to get interviewed by a flock of arrogant people you can try this.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was of two to there days which involved three to four rounds of interview. First phase was aptitude test. Then consecutively two rounds of technical and Human Resource round. There was also back ground verification of education and previous employment if any.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

interview was very tough, u should have good skills to attend the interview,3 interview rounds was conducted in the company,my interview questions regarding sql, extract transform and load,unix, dataware house,bi. i had good knowledge on sql queries

Interview Questions

• -what is etl
      what is fact table and diension table
      what is transformations
      what is sql   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderābād) in January 2015.The process was quite simple but trciky. A telephonic call was conducted before F2F interview. Interview panel consisted of 3 persons.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Recruitment Drive conducted for Experience on 2nd April,2016 at Sharda Complex, Kothurd, Pune.
    I interviewed for Testing domain.

Process was as follow:-
    1. Direct Technical Interview
    2. HR Interview

Technical Interview was very easy. Next was with HR where he asked for salary expectation and basic things. Declined the offer as salary was not up to my expectation.

Interview Questions

Declined the offer as salary was not up to my expectation.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I attended the interview in March 2016 and got the interview call through naukri... There were 5 rounds.. First was a screening round in which communication and logical skills were tested.. After tat there was an online test which mainly concentrate on ur verbal skills.. Some 4-5 sections of 20 qustns each and separate cutoff for each section.. Time mamagemnt is very important. Aftr tat 2 more technical nd finally hr round.

Interview Questions

• Diff btwn quick sort and bubble sort. Which is more efficient? Reason   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.