Tesco Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,389 of over 2,389.0 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Tesco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Had a friendly interviewer with the Produce manager, took around 30 minutes answering strengths based questions. Relaxed, semi-informal chat about my past experience and he gave some quick feedback at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to persuade someone to go with your point of view?
    Answer Question

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Fairly quick interview and really just finding out about when I am available to work. The interview was with just the department manager and lasted about 15 minutes. It’s good if you also know someone that works same place too

Interview Questions
  • What’s your availability? What customer service experience do you have?

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Lots of questions asking me to give examples of different situations. Definitely a situation where it would be effective to prepare ideas in advance, such as examples of when you have challenged yourself, delivered great service etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

It was a very pleasant experience with lots of great questions. Relatively laid back and relaxed experience. All in all a great experience. Thank you for your time and god bless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Sat down had an one on one interview, asked several questions about what I was currently doing and what difficulties I had overcome, very friendly interviewer and was very pleased with it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Part one is the 40 questions from a multi choice quiz. you need all 40 right and majority of the time it’s suggest the tesco brand or but the customers needs above anything else. Part 2 is a face to face interview, you’ll be looking to hit key words here and just have a list of different customer service experience such as when you went above and beyond or a bad experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Simple scenario based questions. Were looking for us to draw on previous roles to answer questions based on working at Tesco. Interviewed at same time with another candidate, fairly short interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco (London, England)

Interview

The interview was in the store and the interviewer was really friendly. They asked me quite a few questions about myself, strengths, teamwork, and how I would do things when working in the store. It lasted about 20 minutes and I could ask questions at the end. I was called the next day and offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work at Tesco? What is your biggest strength? Tell me about a time you had to explain something difficult to someone. What would you do if your thinking was foggy and clouded and the store was very busy? Do you prefer working individually or as a team? Tell me about a time you had to work as a team. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for someone, it doesn’t have to be for a customer, it could be for a friend or relative.

Tesco

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

RH call. Some basic filtering before a technical conversation. Then a technical conversation, for about 40min. After that was arranged a pair programming on a separed day. Process is tiring and long. The technical discussion should be enough. Or just the pair programming should be enough. The process all together becomes repetitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco

Application

I interviewed at Tesco

Interview

Virtually done. Straight forward process and straight forward questions. Questions are expected for the position and mainly 'tell me what would you have done or did'. Good length of time spent on the whole process and no second round of interview

Interview Questions
  • The toughest decision you have to make
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,389 Interviews