The Body Shop Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 370 candidate interviews
The Body Shop
Application

I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

Answered behavioral questions with the manager, and then was asked to choose a product and stand outside the store offering free samples to passerby. I had to talk with them about the product and try to sell them on it.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable touching other people?
    Answer Question
The Body Shop
Application

I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

it wasn’t great had to sit in a little room and it was very awkward. The rooms lighting was awful and i felt like i couldn’t really get the words out

Interview Questions
The Body Shop
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

the interview process took a while but was very through process and multiple steps involved to get through multiple interviews this process may have changed now to be simpler as this was a few years ago

Interview Questions
The Body Shop
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

Casual conversation product knowledge request environmental knowledge availability. Why want to work for the body shop, do you use products - describe situation where good customer service was given. What is favorite body shop products and why.

Interview Questions
The Body Shop
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop in Mar 2021

Interview

HR screening interview Zoom interview and training presentation with two senior associates. This includes both a full interview of standard questions as well as presenting a training to them on a product they select. I used a powerpoint for key points.

Interview Questions
  • What technology would you choose to give a group training presentation (remote)?
  • After the pandemic is over, are you open to travel for live events?
The Body Shop
Application

I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

The first stage of the process is an introductory chat with the recruiting manager. For the second stage, I had to prepare and present a design concept. The brief was provided by the company was short and unclear. There were no brand guidelines provided neither. A very complex task, which was given on very short notice.

Interview Questions
The Body Shop
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop

Interview

Overall the questions were not too difficult but the interviewer kept asking the same questions about customer service but in different ways so I found myself repeating my answers. She asked me questions about how I would apply myself in certain situations instead of my past experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle staff that aren't pulling their weight?
The Body Shop
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call 2 weeks later. I first had a quick interview with a FT employee, then a second longer one with the store manager (both in person.) I was mostly asked some situational questions, with a little bit of role-play here and there. Was told they’d make a decision within a week but I never heard back after that. I got the impression that the company likes people who are sales-oriented and aggressive with their customer approach.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do with if one of your coworkers was underperforming?
  • How would you deal with a customer that refuses your help? How would you convince them to purchase something?
Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Orange, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

First, they did a phone interview. Then, they move on an in-person if they like what they've heard. Next, they will ask you to answer a few more questions via telephone. Finally, a higher position manager spoke with me regarding the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prioritize the day to day tasks?
The Body Shop
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop in Oct 2020

Interview

It was a face to face interview where the manager asked me a bunch of questions. She was super friendly and easy to talk to. In the end, I also had to role-playing.

Interview Questions
  • The manager was very friendly and asked me about myself and my past experiences.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 370 Interviews