The Good Care Group Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jul 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Good Care Group

The Good Care Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group in Jun 2020

Interview

Very clear questions and thorough felt very relaxed all the way through very professional I felt very relaxed in the interview and was able to answer all questions with no pressure at all

Interview Questions
  • What can I offer to the good care group
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, Valencian Community, Valencian Community

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Valencia, Valencian Community, Valencian Community)

Interview

It was throw Skype platform because I live in Spain, it was a very positive interview were we had the opportunity to know about each other.After this process I had a better idea from this Company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stratford-upon-Avon, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Stratford-upon-Avon, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very good in that I was given every chance to sell my experiences, knowledge and skills which were relevant to the job that I was looking for. I was also accorded every chance to ask as many questions as i needed to clarify any situations that I did not understand.

Interview Questions
  • My expectations from the Company
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alicante

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Alicante) in Jan 2019

Interview

Full application, assessment then initial and final interview. Asked about how I would deal with situations and my thoughts about care as well as information about my experience to date. I was then sent a formal offer by email.

Interview Questions
  • About experience and how I would deal with situations

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Birmingham, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

There was a telephone interview which lasted approximately 20 minutes. This was then followed by a skype interview which was just under one hour, very detailed and intensive. You are made to feel at ease but during that time you do cover a lot pertaining to your work history and your personality.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alicante

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Alicante)

Interview

I was interviewed in Spain by the Recruitment and Training Manager there. She met me in a place of my choice and we spent two hours discussing my experience, attributes and personal traits. Although the process seemed informal, she got a lot of information out of me and I was able to show myself in a true light .

Interview Questions
  • How would I cope in an emergency

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

The process was very thorough and relaxed. First application online then questioner then a Skype interveiw the whole process was enjoyable and didn't feel pressurised at all. All the reviews were correct and looking forward to starting my first placement .overall really good experience

Interview Questions
  • Why was I interested in the good care group
  • Several questions of how u would react to different scenarios

Anonymous Employee in Alicante

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (Alicante) in Jan 2018

Interview

My interviewer was very polite, and the whole process did not stress me out, even if it took one hour. They were really quick to send me what I had to complete and the check and everything. I was very satisfied from this experience.

Interview Questions
  • how would I manage someone violent?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Good Care Group (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Was very relaxed but througher ,interviewer was kind ,professional,and made me feel positive and I felt I made the right choice in applying for the post .They informed me straight away that I was successful,pending references and CRB check .Which was very reassuring .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Good Care Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Good Care Group in Dec 2017

Interview

3 stages , HR telephone interview , 2nd face to face with regional manager , 3rd stage at head office in London with Head of operations and head of recruitment and HR

Interview Questions
  • Why should we give you this job
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews