Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Thermo Fisher Scientific

HardAverageEasy
Found 989 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

I initially applied online and then I had a quick phone interview and then about 2 weeks later had an on site interview which included a tour of the office.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous experience
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

This interview was the most disturbing one I have ever had. The hiring manager was unprofessional with his questions. The other interviewers seem to have been as taken back by him as me.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were typically questions mostly. Tell me about a time, how do you manage, what are examples of, etc. The HM questions were abrasive and forceful. He wanted me to prove and state why I wanted the position more than other positions I had applied for and kept rephrasing the question because he was not satisfied with any answers.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

The interview took an hour and half long and starting with Production Manager, QC Manager, QC Lead and then finally HR manager. Then I was given a tour of the production site and supporting Lab area. The interview went smooth and I got the offer. I was asked if I had experience working without supervision.

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (New York, NY)

Interview

The hiring process consisted of seven individual interviews with the team. Most people were polite and asked reasonable questions. I was then given an assignment to present a digital marketing strategy to them. I spent a considerable amount of time doing this free work and put together a thoughtful polished slide deck which they insisted I email in advance. After I delivered the presentation, they asked me multiple questions about how they could improve their marketing strategy. That afternoon I contacted HR to request the email addresses of the team members I presented to so I could thank them for their time. The HR rep refused to give me this information and told me to send any messages directly to her. The next day she contacted me to tell me the position had been eliminated. I found the whole experience to be bizarre and suspect they had multiple candidates come in just to get free work done.

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

Three interviews with three different people following the phone interview with the recruiter. Predominately behavior based questions for each of the interviews. Do your research and you will be fine.

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

Phone Interview than an in person panel style. Not difficult. Process takes a long time. Most of the questions are trying to figure out your problem solving approach. If you get an in person interview you are being highly considered.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you improved a process that you had no prior experience with?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

2 recruiter phone calls mostly going over resume, 1 in person on sight interview 4 hours, technical questions related to job description. Mostly focused on ability to learn and think on your feet

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (France)

Interview

Rapidement contactée suite à la candidature en ligne. Rdv téléphonique mis en place. Cette entretient n’a pas d’autre objectif que de vous lire la fiche de poste vous demander vos prétentions salariales et tester votre anglais. Aucun échange possible sur vos compétences techniques.... Refus pour manque d’expérience (avec 3 ans d’expérience) sur un poste de junior....... soyez cohérent

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Singapore)

Interview

Informal process of fixing interviews. No emails. Recruiter simply send WhatsApp message to schedule the interview. Recruiter was late and did not inform prior to the interview. Did not follow up as promised and no response despite being chased.

Interview Questions
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

It takes forever to get the background check done. They talk vs grill you like some companies. Because they need to see how personable you are. Usually it is with 2 supervisors.

Interview Questions
  • They usually just ask you about yourself in a more conversational way
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States)

Interview

First, you sign up through their website. Then they schedule a pre-screening call. For me, they decided that I would be referred to the hiring manager during the phone call. Although, they never got back to me.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 989 Interviews