Triad Interview Questions

Updated 29 Aug 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Triad

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triad (Saint Petersburg, FL)

Interview

First two brief phone interviews with a recruiter, then in house interview. Interviewed with two people from different depts together. Thought it went well but I didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
  • How can your skills benefit us?
    Answer Question

Triad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triad

Interview

It was very basic. Applied via LinkedIn, got a phone screen, and did an in person interview. Was offered the job one week later. It was a very basic interview, and process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Triad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Triad in Jan 2018

Interview

Triad took forever to do anything, by the time they offered me the job I had been working elsewhere for weeks. I've heard from others that this is always the case. Seems like they need to get their act together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Triad (Bentonville, AR) in Sep 2017

Interview

Worst company in Bentonville. My interview was postponed 4 Times. They were extremely unprofessional about it acting as if they were doing me a big favor to interview me. Leaders over Sales were not impressive. Dressed for a night out at the Club not for work. Main interviewer was very pleased with herself. The conversation was more about her than me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Triad (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2017

Interview

What looked to be very promising, turned into a very negative interaction. Went through the normal phone screening and was asked to come in for multiple interviews. Spent about 6 hours on property one day, interviewed with about 6 different people. Was asked to come back the following week. Spent another 6 or so hours interviewing with several Executives. This was done at the expense of my current job, as they were very inflexible with days and times. Thought it was great though, sent out all of the typical "thank you" notes. Mentally I thought the job was mine. Then ten days go by with no update. I reached out to the Recruiter, who calls me back 48 hours later to tell me they offered it to someone else and have a good day. Coldest call I could have imagined. Then she has to lack of etiquette to send me a rejection email generating by the Recruiting Software saying I wasn't qualified. No feedback, no call from the hiring VP, nothing. Very unprofessional and lack of HR etiquette. Sure I'm bummed I invested a lot of time and not get the position, but there is a professional way to handle things and an unprofessional way to handle things. If the hiring manager interviews you in person, they should always be the one who calls and lets the applicant know they didn't get the position, especially after investing two whole days. It seems they handle things very unprofessionally, not impressed whatsoever any longer with this company. I've hired dozens of people and more importantly rejected hundreds of people personally, I don't pawn it off to some lower level person.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triad (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

Good experience overall. Started with phone interview, then met with 4 to 5 individuals from the team. Questions weren't too difficult - mostly asked about job history, knowledge of Triad and Digital Advertising industry. Received job offer after about 2 weeks of going through the process and decided it was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say are your best strengths? Explain how you developed these strengths and how you think they'd be used for this role. What are your weaknesses? How have you tried to overcome those weaknesses? What do you know about Triad? What do you know about digital advertising? What do you know about the programmatic space?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triad (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Oct 2016

Interview

The first person I spoke with was a lady from HR. She was gave me a tour of the break room and told me what to expect from the interview. The lady that interviewed me was friendly and talked about the company more than she asked questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Triad

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Triad

Interview

Introduced through people working at Triad and the recruiter clearly was not interested in talking to me. She was the worst recruiter II ever encountered--unprofessional and doesn't represent the company well. When told her I had some questions about the position and responsibilities, she told me she would answer them if they decided to move forward. A really bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Is this a good time to talk? A: No, driving my kids to the doctor. She continued anyway
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Triad (New York, NY)

Interview

The first step was an initial phone interview with the recruiter and then an in-person meeting with the hiring manager. After that they asked that I prepare a presentation for the team, which included senior management (President, SVP, RVPs) . Approximately 7-8 people were scheduled, but only a fraction of them attended, some by Webex. Afterwards the recruiter followed up with feedback. Additional Feedback I agree with the other candidate who provided a negative review of this process. The team is disorganized and searching for a "needle in a haystack." This position, which includes Display, Mobile and Programmatic skills has been open for months. I was told by the recruiter that she received really positive feedback from the team about me but that they wanted a "programmatic guru" for this role. This was not stressed during the interview process. Furthermore, anyone who has sold a couple of programmatic deals understands that it doesn't take a 'guru' to sell this platform. If you are a senior seller applying for this role, beware. They are in no hurry to hire and will talk you into going thru this process. If you don't fit in their short-sided box, you will have wasted your valuable time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Triad

Application

I interviewed at Triad

Interview

It was easy and I felt confident. Wasn't bad at all. I got the job, so that was good. I showed them my portfolio and answered the common interview questions.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews