Turning Point Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Turning Point Interview Questions

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Birchington-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turning Point (Birchington-on-Sea, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone call which was a 15 minute interview giving you questions on what you think is expected then if successful you were given a face to face interview where you are asked about your experience in healthcare if you get through the next stage is a meet and greet in the place you will be working in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was just offered the job and I wouldn't now rev one d the company to anyone the interview was average

Support Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turning Point in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and well organised by the recruitment team. I was contacted one day after submitting my application. Interviewers were impolite and disorganised though, keeping me waiting for half an hour and giving me the sense they were doing me a favour for interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Clinical Scenarios.. eg tell us about a conflict/difficult client/colleague   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turning Point (Leicester, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through there website (had seen it advertised on indeed). Had a confirmation email. Within a few weeks, after the closing date I was invited to am interview which was to commence one week post the phone call
     It was a 30 minute interview, 6 structured questions asked by a panel of three people

Recovery Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Turning Point (Cheltenham, England) in January 2014.

Interview

Apply online for vancancies advertised on website. Application goes through to external recruiter who contact you and offer a phone interview. This is a simple screening in/out process. Then invited to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is recovery capital and why is it useful to know?   1 Answer

Residential Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turning Point.

Interview

I successfully completed a phone interview and was invited to attend an interview. The interview consisted of a group activity, individual interview and a written assessment.

The group activity was intimidating because I was working with staff that had worked for the company for years and had previous experience attending interviews.

Project Worker Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turning Point in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was very structured. I was asked several behaviour based questions by the panel of two.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about your previous experience of working as a Project Worker within the field?   Answer Question
    • If a client stated...how would you deal with this situation?   Answer Question

Supported Living Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Turning Point (Basingstoke, England).

Interview

The interview wasn't bad it was after! The interview was more like a friendly chat rather than am actual interview witch I feel wasn't good specially for the job I was applying for! After the interview I was told that I would find out the following Monday,the Monday came and went, I waited until the Friday after then rang them myself to find that I had to wait even longer because the person I spoke to told me that they have to contact the interviewer for the results, so I waited until the end of following week when I rang them back up again for them to tell me that they still hadn't heard anything! I waited another week, I ring them and finally they'd got back and said was oh you weren't successful on this occasion because of your interpersonal skills but you had great knowledge and understanding of person centred planning/ care and turning points views and ethics. About 7 months after my interview I see the job come up again so I thought I'd go for it I had done a lot of training and shadowing of some very good managers who wanted to help me become a good manager showing me all I needed to know to turn round homes I applied then done some more in-depth research on the home apart from what I already new as I had worked there prior plus still being in contact with staff they would let me know what was happening and the company itself, a week had passed after the closing date I heard nothing from them it was only because I was told they had already found someone and where gonna start there in a few days so thought ok never mind I then saw it come up a 3rd time I applied and again didn't hear anything so applied for the team leaders position they rang and said that I was over qualified and would pass me on further then emailed me and said that they won't be considering my application as I had previously interviewed in the last 12 months and unsuccessful so cancelled my interview for both!!

Health Checker Interview

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call to book phone Interview. Then, week after the week I got booked a face to face interview with a panel of two. They were quite friendly and work place seemed very friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where your communicate skills helped you to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Criminal Justice Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turning Point (Croydon, England) in March 2016.

Interview

I was asked 6 Questions by two Managers on the panel. They both made the effort to help me relax. They asked me what skills I have to offer the role. I was also given a scenario in relation to the role which I enjoyed. I was asked what I would do if I interviewed someone in the police cells who shared information about his substance misuse and how it was impacting on his personal life. I then gave the panel the answers around this about what action I would take and how I would manage the feelings of the client.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for the job   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.