Two Sigma Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Two Sigma

4.0

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Two Sigma (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

First a hackerrank, wasn't that hard, but my test had a couple timeouts.
HR reached out after less than a week to schedule phone interview.
Nobody turned up at the initial scheduled time so had to be rescheduled (a little annoying but oh well).
Phone interview was quite technical, talked about favourite project, some technical knowledge based question, one pair coding question on hackerrank, then talked a bit more.
Was quite hard, I don't think I answered the technical questions well, and the coding question on hackerrank I wrote some horrible complexity code. When we talked about improvements, I talked about some random stuffs that I wasn't sure if would work.

I guess I just wasn't well prepared in genera. (I do expect people that prepared well to do well in this kind of interview).

In general, it wasn't easy by no means, but it would be a stretch to say that it's very hard.
I definitely think I will get rejected so I'm posting here haha.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Two Sigma

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Two Sigma (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

I completed a HackerRank test which was very easy and was invited for an onsite at the London office. HR were very disorganized and kept on changing the date of this onsite. Whilst on the onsite, there were 3 technical interviews before lunch. They seem to have the same interview questions across all offices (check TeamBlind) and the algorithms interview consisted of LeetCode hards. After lunch, I was told I that was not a fit. It has been 3 months and they still have not been able to reimburse my travel expenses.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.