Wesleyan Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wesleyan

Wesleyan

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

This was a few years ago but it was a comprehsnive and well stuctured interview - including biographical assessment and role play of under performance case study over three meetings with HR, Head of Region and Sales Director

Interview Questions
  • Lost of competence based questions
    Answer Question

Wesleyan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

1 hr face to face interview competency based questions around previous experience in customer service and admin based roles. Interview with a main interviewer and a note taker. No tests or presentations. Received a call to confirm an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

The first task was to complete a stock valuation to show what current knowledge level. This is the first round. If you get past this round, you are then invited in for an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wesleyan

Application

I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

A competency based interview requesting examples of how you achieved things in the past in relation to things that you would be doing in the role of Financial sales consultant.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Wesleyan as opposed to other companies in the same business.

Wesleyan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

Video interview. Four questions where you are given 30 seconds to prepare then three minutes to answer. There is then an online test and assessment centre if you pass through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England)

Interview

Process consisted of a pre-interview by a screening agency which produced a "longlist", then a "shortlist" followed by a CEO and exec panel interview. I was kept very well informed throughout the process by both the agency and the in-house talent management team.

Interview Questions
  • CEO and Panel interview requested a walk through of previous board submissions that outlined idea to execution and the role I played in those.

Wesleyan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

Pretty slick setting up interviews and onboarding, with good communications and a friendly recruiter. Submitted CV online, initial interview covered hygiene factors, second interview included a presentation. Friendly interviewers. Gave positive impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wesleyan

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wesleyan in Oct 2017

Interview

Interview arranged ok dates provided. Took day off work went for interview. I then had no communication from them post interview I chased Hr and got no response and then chased again and got no response. If they treat people like this when you attend in good faith then what must they be like as an employer. My advice avoid!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wesleyan

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wesleyan

Interview

Sloppy recruitment where internal HR did not provide a job spec and arranged last minute face to face interviews. No feedback and no contact after the interview. This rude and sloppy approach gives an idea of the company.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewers acted out a weird role play scenario. This seemed to be for the interviewers egos rather than as a reasonable approach to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

Initial requirement to submit CV and Cover Letter, additionally required a 500 word piece on a stock buy/sell recommendation of my choice. Following this I was asked to come to their head office for a face to face final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews