Wesleyan Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wesleyan Interview Questions

Interviews at Wesleyan

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesleyan.

Interview

1 hr face to face interview competency based questions around previous experience in customer service and admin based roles. Interview with a main interviewer and a note taker. No tests or presentations. Received a call to confirm an offer.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England) in December 2018.

Interview

The first task was to complete a stock valuation to show what current knowledge level. This is the first round. If you get past this round, you are then invited in for an interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

A competency based interview requesting examples of how you achieved things in the past in relation to things that you would be doing in the role of Financial sales consultant.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wesleyan as opposed to other companies in the same business.   Answer Question

Wealth Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wesleyan.

Interview

Video interview. Four questions where you are given 30 seconds to prepare then three minutes to answer. There is then an online test and assessment centre if you pass through.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Process consisted of a pre-interview by a screening agency which produced a "longlist", then a "shortlist" followed by a CEO and exec panel interview.

I was kept very well informed throughout the process by both the agency and the in-house talent management team.

Interview Questions

• CEO and Panel interview requested a walk through of previous board submissions that outlined idea to execution and the role I played in those.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan.

Interview

Pretty slick setting up interviews and onboarding, with good communications and a friendly recruiter. Submitted CV online, initial interview covered hygiene factors, second interview included a presentation. Friendly interviewers. Gave positive impression.

Manager, Solution Architect Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wesleyan in October 2017.

Interview

Interview arranged ok dates provided. Took day off work went for interview.

I then had no communication from them post interview I chased Hr and got no response and then chased again and got no response. If they treat people like this when you attend in good faith then what must they be like as an employer. My advice avoid!!

Interview Questions

Wesleyan Response

6 Feb 2018 – Social Media

Hello. Thank you for leaving feedback. Our resourcing advisor Becky looks after this area of recruitment and has been unable to find any Solutions Architect roles that were advertised during this time period. She has also been unable to find any correspondence, so it would be great if you could possibly email us with additional information so that we can try and understand what has happened. Please email social@wesleyan.co.uk with more information. Thank you.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wesleyan.

Interview

Sloppy recruitment where internal HR did not provide a job spec and arranged last minute face to face interviews. No feedback and no contact after the interview. This rude and sloppy approach gives an idea of the company.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers acted out a weird role play scenario. This seemed to be for the interviewers egos rather than as a reasonable approach to interview.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial requirement to submit CV and Cover Letter, additionally required a 500 word piece on a stock buy/sell recommendation of my choice. Following this I was asked to come to their head office for a face to face final interview.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wesleyan (Birmingham, England) in July 2016.

Interview

No job spec, invited for interview without any real articulation or appreciation of requirement. General conversation around technology function being immature, followed by an outline for an e2e architect role. Some availability issues with senior personnel meant a delay in a decision being made. That delay, it seems, is ongoing. Haven't heard anything in weeks. Happily I'm already employed, but if that's how they treat prospective colleagues, I'd recommend staying away.

Interview Questions

• None specific. Asked about projects detailed on my CV.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.