Zartis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Zartis Interview Questions

Interviews at Zartis

2.6

Front End Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zartis.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter; 1 week after I received the feedback, based on the response from their client. The recruiter was very professional and friendly and provided me with all the information I needed until I received a final feedback.

Interview Questions

• What was the most complex project you worked on so far?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zartis (Madrid (Spain)) in November 2017.

Interview

A bi lingual phone screening with two staff members. Then face to face with lead developer plus written test, then sit-down with CTO which seemed a formality. A smooth and quick process overall no time-wasting.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zartis (Cork (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

2 interviews, one on site with follow up telephone interview. First interview was very relaxed, generic get to know you questions, but really very little fleshed out about my experience or what I could bring to the role. Second interviewer was via phone, with no notice or warning, and I was in the middle of my workday. The interviewer didn't even ask if I had some free time etc., just launched straight into questions. Interviewer on the phone was very weak, trying too hard to play the 'bad cop', with lots of cliched, typical 'sales' interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you tough enough for a recruitment role?   1 Answer

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied to the Zartis platform and was contacted first for a screening call. This went smoothly and was a general call about my past experience, what type of role I was most interested in etc. My profile was then published on the platform and I was contacted by a company in Dublin who wanted to do an interview with me for a sales support role. The interview was scheduled for the next day and the process moved very quickly. The interview was via skype as I was based in Germany. The interview focused on my last role and I spoke to two people from the recruitment team - one of them tested my language skills.

Sales and Marketing Role for A Zartis Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zartis (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process with Zartis was very quick and generally a great experience. The interviewer was experienced in the area of sales and marketing and she was thorough and helpful when explaining the entire process. This was a general phone/skype screening.
    Questions covered: my past experience in sales (targets met etc), knowledge of online advertising and marketing, reasons for moving to Ireland.
    My profile was then published on the Zartis platform and a client was in touch with me within 2 days to set up an interview with them. There was constant help and feedback from Zartis at this time.
    I then went for the client interview and received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• How did previous online campaigns drive sales and how did you measure this?   Answer Question

Zartis Response

2 Mar 2015 – Marketing Manager

Hi, We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience with Zartis and appreciate you taking the time to review the interview process. Thanks from the Zartis Team

Multilingual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through an online website, called ticjobs, and was called the very same day I applied. I had 2 interviews with the hiring manager, another with a team member and finally spoke to the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe the most challenging part of this job will be for you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis in July 2018.

Interview

There were a few steps:
    - phone interview (with HR, discussion about the role, expectations, etc.)
    - coding exercise (with online tooling, very fast feedback)
    - face to face interview (we walked through experience, technical questions, personal skills and cultural fit)

Interview Questions

• General discussion about software development, principles, patterns, architecture, technologies, etc.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.