Zartis Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zartis

Zartis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zartis

Interview

Muy correcto, sin entrevistas estrambóticas ni pruebas de código ridículas, en tres llamadas se resolvió todo, ninguna de las cuales fue incómoda y siempre totalmente acorde al puesto al que se optaba

Interview Questions
  • Por mi experiencia, opinión sobre diversas tecnologías y sobre cómo resolver ciertos problemas
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Málaga

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis (Málaga) in Aug 2020

Interview

Fue un proceso largo, con varios filtros. Entrevista con RRHH (recruiter), prueba técnica para un cliente en concreto, entrevista técnica con el equipo de Zartis de ese cliente, después otra técnica con el cliente en sí, y una final con la dirección.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntan sobre lo que hay que preguntar: principios SOLID, conceptos de OOP, patrones de diseño, automatización de pruebas, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zartis (Wrocław) in Apr 2020

Interview

It stared on my request by leading recruitment platform. I had 2 technical interviews and after that we started negotiations of the contract. Those took only few hours. Guys from Zartis are very flexible and they care for you. They responded for every question I had

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zartis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zartis

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter; 1 week after I received the feedback, based on the response from their client. The recruiter was very professional and friendly and provided me with all the information I needed until I received a final feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zartis

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis in Jul 2018

Interview

There were a few steps: - phone interview (with HR, discussion about the role, expectations, etc.) - coding exercise (with online tooling, very fast feedback) - face to face interview (we walked through experience, technical questions, personal skills and cultural fit)

Interview Questions
  • General discussion about software development, principles, patterns, architecture, technologies, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zartis (Madrid) in Nov 2017

Interview

A bi lingual phone screening with two staff members. Then face to face with lead developer plus written test, then sit-down with CTO which seemed a formality. A smooth and quick process overall no time-wasting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zartis (Cork) in Feb 2017

Interview

2 interviews, one on site with follow up telephone interview. First interview was very relaxed, generic get to know you questions, but really very little fleshed out about my experience or what I could bring to the role. Second interviewer was via phone, with no notice or warning, and I was in the middle of my workday. The interviewer didn't even ask if I had some free time etc., just launched straight into questions. Interviewer on the phone was very weak, trying too hard to play the 'bad cop', with lots of cliched, typical 'sales' interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Are you tough enough for a recruitment role?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis (Madrid) in Dec 2015

Interview

I applied through an online website, called ticjobs, and was called the very same day I applied. I had 2 interviews with the hiring manager, another with a team member and finally spoke to the CEO.

Interview Questions
  • What do you believe the most challenging part of this job will be for you?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zartis (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2014

Interview

I applied to the Zartis platform and was contacted first for a screening call. This went smoothly and was a general call about my past experience, what type of role I was most interested in etc. My profile was then published on the platform and I was contacted by a company in Dublin who wanted to do an interview with me for a sales support role. The interview was scheduled for the next day and the process moved very quickly. The interview was via skype as I was based in Germany. The interview focused on my last role and I spoke to two people from the recruitment team - one of them tested my language skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Zartis (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2014

Interview

The interview process with Zartis was very quick and generally a great experience. The interviewer was experienced in the area of sales and marketing and she was thorough and helpful when explaining the entire process. This was a general phone/skype screening. Questions covered: my past experience in sales (targets met etc), knowledge of online advertising and marketing, reasons for moving to Ireland. My profile was then published on the Zartis platform and a client was in touch with me within 2 days to set up an interview with them. There was constant help and feedback from Zartis at this time. I then went for the client interview and received a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • How did previous online campaigns drive sales and how did you measure this?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Zartis Job Seekers

Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Learn About the Job