Zartis Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Nov 2019

4.9
Zartis CEO Padraig Coffey
Padraig Coffey
  1. "Great company and an outstanding team!"

I have been working at Zartis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Zartis means you're surrounded by incredibly passionate, smart and hard working people dedicated to building a great company. Hard work and innovative thinking are rewarded. Employee feedback is valued by the CEO and acted on. Great company culture!

Cons

No cons come to mind!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - you're doing an excellent job!

Zartis2018-10-03
  2. "amazing overall"

Current Employee - Tech Partner in Berlin

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

great people, great environment to grow and try out new ideas, great opportunities to those who want to take lead on anything that could be beneficial at the end of the day. Love the mindset of the management and how the company is open to constant change.

Cons

Constant innovation can sometimes get hectic but I haven't seen it not be resolved so far.

Advice to Management

stay open minded!

Zartis2019-11-19
  3. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wrocław

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working for many companies but Zartis is really unique. There is a lot of great things I could say about the company (e.g. great culture, really talented and experienced people, innovative culture, flexible working hours, etc.) but the key differentiation is openness and excellent approach to people (both employees to each other but also to customers).

Cons

Cannot thing of anything worth mentioning.

Zartis2019-10-28
  4. "Truly Amazing company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Madrid

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good and healthy Work/life balance. And I placed this first because it is the first company where I have experienced this so far. - Management is awesome. You can literally ask the CEO for a 1-1 meeting at any time and he will listen to you and find the best way to help you or your team (he really does). - Horizontal hierarchy. - Flexible hours (I have been working from home 3, 4 and sometimes 5 days a week... for more than 2 years) - Competitive salaries - International projects, multicultural environments. - Solid high performant teams formed by incredibly skilled people. - People is great, everyone is friendly and willing to give a hand.

Cons

- As stated by someone else: Market is not free of risks. Some customers can be a bit difficult to work upon (Not agile, strict processes, reluctant to improve).

Advice to Management

Stick to your company values, continue being close to the people, delivering good value to the customers and strive to keep doing the things that differentiate you from the rest of Spanish Consultancy companies.

Zartis2019-06-25
  5. "This review is biased because I love the company"

I have been working at Zartis full-time

Pros

Awesome team Opportunities to progress Very friendly and open culture

Cons

Could be better benefits and it can be a bit starty uppy

Advice to Management

Keep going, and keep looking after your people

Zartis2019-02-11
  6. "Fantastic company, great approach, friendly and professional people"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Wrocław

I have been working at Zartis full-time for less than a year

Pros

• Interesting projects • Positive challenges almost every day, you feel you develop yourself on a daily basis • Great people onboard, professionals • Flexible and employee-centric approach to everything • Variety of nationalities, languages, backgrounds. Very inclusive. • Epic yearly company retreats

Cons

There are no direct drawbacks or cons, however, as the company matures and grows more structure needs to be introduced

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, look out for information dissemination impediments, consider a regular update on the company's goals

Zartis2018-12-14
  7. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Madrid

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

My experience has been very positive. They gave me the opportunity to come from Ireland to Madrid and keep working for an international company. They have a cool environment, nice office and great people around. The office is in the hearth of barrio salamanca and has a nice kitchen (tee,coffee,fruit...) with a foosball table. Food and drinks are provided time to time by Zartis Flexible payroll... (transport+restaurant credit card)

Cons

Could have more benefits (private health care, gym membership, cesta de navidad,...)

Zartis2018-12-07
  8. "Great place to be!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Madrid

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Small company that takes care of their employees. - Transparent and honest company - Very supportive company in personal and proffesional matters - Management is not invasive at all

Cons

- Many of your conditions depends on the client/project, however, at the moment I think any single project they have is a nice place to work on.

Advice to Management

As the company is growing fast I expect the company not lose the 'pros' in the process. At the moment you are doing great with that.

Zartis2018-12-07
  9. "Amazingness"

Current Employee - Senior Talent and Marketing Consultant in Berlin

I have been working at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

Finally working in a company where the management truly hears you out. I love working here for the fact that, any idea is recognized, evaluated and you actually get to follow it through to reality. The management team is also very aware of each individual's success and is keen to help you progress your career within the team. I should also say, the company culture and communication is very warm and friendly as... well. No hierarchies or people pulling ranks on each other, the company managed to grow with a startup culture intact.

Cons

nothing that jumps out at first thought!

Advice to Management

Make sure to keep this company culture as it is :)

Zartis2018-12-06
  10. "One of the best companies to work for"

Former Employee - Talent Consultant in Berlin

I worked at Zartis full-time for more than a year

Pros

All 3 offices (Cork, Berlin and Madrid) have managed to build such great teams. The company cares for the employees, the candidates and the companies they are working with and what I liked the most is that everything the company does, is very ethical! Within the recruitment sector, Zartis is a unique company, with a great office culture.

Cons

I cannot think of any negative aspect when it comes to working at Zartis.

Advice to Management

They are really great leaders and they are doing a great job in inspiring and supporting the employees.

Zartis2017-09-13