adidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

adidas Interview Questions

Interviews at adidas

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

A few rounds between a recruiter and hiring manager. Recruiter was experienced and professional. A lot of questions and straight to the point. They will ask a lot of generic career development questions you find on the web.

There was a lot of emphasis on diversity through the recruiter screening, but clearly dropped during the 1:1 interview. Unfortunately there is clear misrepresentation of diversity values that permeate mid-level to senior leadership trades.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for adidas? What is your career path?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

It is very friendly and responsive. The process is smooth and considerate and the interviewee felt respected. There are multiple rounds of interviews depending on your position and level to be interviewed. Questions were asked during the interviews are thoughtful and meaningful. Overall a petty pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very easy and super friendly on the daily activities of what a day should look like. It literally just a conversation it seemed. It was probably one of the easiest I have done

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at adidas (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

First and second interviews came pretty quickly back to back, it appeared that they serious to land the best candidate. But soon after, I was completely ghosted by the hiring manager and recruiter. No replies to emails and no answers to phone calls. I had to call repeatedly and find out for myself that they decided to not consider my profile. Should have seen it coming when the 2nd interview played down the company's processes instead of making it appealing for a prospective candidate. Big brand but seems to lack professionalism in recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• How would you transition to new industry considering that the role requires the candidate to hit the ground running ?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas in August 2020.

Interview

She asked me basic questions, it went pretty easy, she asked about my life and why i wanted to work at adidas, no tricky questions. Also, when you go to the interview, always ask questions, to pretend that you want to know more about the place.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Basic interview process with one interview and standard questions asked. Response time quick and to the point. Would prepare basic resume and eagerness to work there. Recommend to others. Great experience .

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas (Paramus, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Went pretty smooth - manager was super nice, short and sweet with some basic questions! The environment seemed very good to work in, and I could tell the employees were happy.

N/A Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at adidas in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through their website and got an e-mail from a recruiter about a week later. The e-mail was very casual and we set a time to call. When the recruiter called they started the interview by having me explain my resume and then them explaining the role. The job description was a little different then what the recruiter described but not so far off. I also noticed the recruiter consistently tried to downgrade my experience and the years of it. If they wanted to know why I was leaving my current job so “quickly” they should be transparent and ask. Not sure if this was a tactic to lower my expectations on salary since that was one of the last questions the recruiter asked. I was told I would hear back the following week when they talk with the hiring manager, but I never received an update afterwards. It seems to be common practice here.

Omnichannel Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at adidas (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

First the recruiter was very helpful, transparent and communicated often. I applied online and a week later was scheduled a phone screen with said recruiter. On this call we reviewed my background and experience.

Several weeks later I had a 1:1 call with the hiring manager. Again reviewed my background and experience. During this call the manager decided that he wanted a different skill set that was not in the job listing and thanked me for my time and hung up. I think part of the challenge is this manager wants a Unicorn for this role.

The interview process was easy and free flowing with questions about your background.

Rumor is there is a lot of internal challenges in the technology organizations and employee turmoil. I hope three stripes can figure it out. Great brand. Could be better to employees.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas.

Interview

Two step interview. First with an assistant manger, which was quick and simple. Second with the store or general manager. The second interview is not really needed, but it may help they filter through candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how do you handle it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.