esure Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at esure

esure

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at esure in Aug 2021

Interview

I interviewed for a DevSecOps Engineer role by an esure employee in the same role. They were professional and friendly. I didn't get to the next stage because of a lack of experience with some core tools (terraform) the team used in their workflow.

Interview Questions
  • How would collect and analyse AWS network logs?
    Answer Question

esure

Application

I interviewed at esure

Interview

I was interviewed by the hiring manager and other 2 CXO level senior managers. They are very professional yet friendly and approachable. Very ambitious and energetic company; although a smaller company compared to peers.

Interview Questions
  • Why eSure, lots of questions about what will you bring to the table specifically

esure

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at esure in Nov 2020

Interview

30 minute zoom call with incumbent. he went through the changes in the department, the role being offered and asked about my CV. pretty straightforward and sadly no feedback following interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at esure (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Nice people, pleasant to speak with, found me online, quickly scheduled interview, lady was personable and polite, explained benefits and other perks. She sent me email with package later. Very efficient, punctual and precise - like it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Sep 2019

Interview

•Short Walk/Tour Around Building •7th floor - HR •One to One Interview (3 Questions) Competency based. •Online assessment (don’t click repeat sound of customer, it reduces ur score and you’ll fail. listen carefully to pass). -From what i can remember, these questions were very similar. -After working at Esure for 6 months and passing my probation, it’s a great place to be. -I’d highly recommend to anyone with the right skills.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you upsold a product successfully.
  • Tell me about a time where you had to resolve a situation with an unhappy customer.
  • Tell me about a time where you lost motivation and regained it.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2019

Interview

Applied online. Got phone call approx. 3 weeks later asking if still interested in role and if I could come in the next day for interview. Arrived and was shown around the building. Taken to an interview room shortly after.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had to deal with an irate customer in the past. What happened and how was the issue resolved?

esure

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure

Interview

Handed in CV at Jobs Fayre and was contacted for a face-to-face interview. Had to listen to a call and write notes on how the call was handled. Then it was a one to one interview where I was asked three questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reigate, England, England

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at esure (Reigate, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

fairly informal . couple of scenarios to discuss but on the whole not technical enough. Fairly boring and non-grilling. Just small team of 7 architects there !!

Interview Questions
  • what technologies used for recent project, which process followed.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at esure (Manchester, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

The interview went well. Applied via a recuirment company. Had a phone that day of applying. Got an Interview for the Friday. You a phone test beforehand. Had the Interview, it was very nice and relaxed not formal. Filled in paperwork and bought in things like proof of address Insurance number and so on.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you made a customer go to your way of thinking?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at esure (Manchester City Centre, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was sent on online competency test 2 days before my interview to complete in preparation. This was very easy. Interview process should have included a tour of the building, a role play including a CD palyer and then a 1:1 interview, as my interview happened during change over i was told there would be no tour of the building (bit unhappy about that as i feel i would have benefited from that) i also wasnt able to do the role play as the CD player broke in an earlier interview (this didnt bother me at all)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you've had to promote the sale of something
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews