Executive development program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Executive development program Interview Questions

1,133

executive development program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How many baby diapers are used per year in the UK?

12 Answers

a Sh***t load

None - because they're called nappies in the UK.

I'm not into kinky stuff, sorry

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

what do you think an operations manager deals with in a typical day?

5 Answers

Competency based phone interview: - Give me an example of when you had to delegate work. - Give me an example of when you had to work in a multicultural group. - Give me an example of when you had to use leadership skills. Face to Face interview: - Which ratios would you use to conduct a credit analysis? - What is the impact of oil prices on this particular sector? - Give us an example of when you had to face difficulties in your work. - Give us an example of when you had to be creative.

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for Baker Hughes

3 Answers

3. what do you think you will be doing as part of this job?

3 Answers

Why heathcoat Fabrics? How would you feel moving to the location (Tiverton)? What are your career goals? A time where you worked in a difficult team?

2 Answers

Asked me basic questions about FX markets

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Q1: What you did in a team when you have conflicts with others? Q2: Share a piece of experience that you provide customer service for others Q3: What do you know about this programme?

2 Answers

How would you work out how many queries on Bing are related to Music and Entertainment?

2 Answers

A lily pad in a pond doubles every minute. If it takes 1 hour to fill the pond, how long does it take for the lily pad to expand to 1/4 of the pond?

110 of 1,133 Interview Questions