flatfair Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

flatfair Interview Questions

Interviews at flatfair

Junior Product Manager Interview

Interview

Not very positive. Process took 2+ months with very long waits in between each stage (2-3 weeks) and reminder emails to learn what the outcome of each stage was. Lack of communication and transparency between different interviewers (senior management employee emailed me to say I was through to the next round and then senior product manager emailing me saying that he hadn't spoken to senior management yet and so couldn't let me know the outcome yet). After the final interview with the CEO they took 2 weeks to get back to me and I ended up having to chase them.

Despite this, everyone was friendly during the interviews.

Junior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in August 2020.

Interview

Initial telephone interview followed by a take-home assignment and 3 additional 1:1 interviews, primary with members of the senior team.

The interview experience was really positive. Everyone I talked to was really friendly and seemed very passionate about the business and their people. Interview questions were a good mix of assessing both relevant skills and a cultural fit.

Vice President Product Interview

Interview

Had a good initial call with the CEO after applying for the role, he said we would have a 2nd round interview but never replied to me.

Overall a poor experience as it takes 1 minute to write an email saying I'm not the right candidate or the role is no longer available.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a formal interview x 4 in front of four different members of the senior team (individually). Decision was made the same day when I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about Flatfair and how I would combat the competition in meetings with clients. In addition why I was looking to leave my current role and what experience I had.   1 Answer

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. After speaking to the recruitment lead I was booked in for a couple of interviews a few days later. I came in for 2 further face to face interviews a day or two later. The entire process from initial application to job offer was probably about 1 week.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my experience was with processes.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at flatfair.

Interview

I had a phone screening with the recruiters who then brought me in for a first round face to face, which went well. It was meant to be a casual 1 to 1 however it was more formal than expected. I was made to feel quite welcome which always helps if you're anxious!
    After that I was asked to come in for a second face to face where I met the founders of the company. All in all the process took around 2 weeks from start to finish. Super quick!

Senior Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Really enjoyed the interview process. Flatfair managed to remove all the friction from the process and made it enjoyable while still making sure only people that match the criteria go through.

Interview Questions

• What If You Could Be Someone, Who Would You Choose And Why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at flatfair in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was entirely remote through a third party agent. During my interview, I got to speak with representatives from the whole team, which gave me a great impression of the company and their mission.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an overview of my experience and concrete projects that I've managed.   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was brilliant! I was communicated too on every occasion and informed on exactly what to expect throughout the whole process - I was never left waiting for long which was so very appreciated.

Freelance Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at flatfair (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a two-stage interview process followed by a trial day which was pretty chilled and gave me a great insight into the company and a chance to showcase my skills. First I had a brief video call, then a copy test followed by a trial day where I met the team and completed some tasks. It wasn't as daunting as a more formal interview process which I think helped my performance.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.