Risk manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for risk manager

Risk manager Interview Questions

risk manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing really unexpected but had a good wrangle over the difference between a Risk and an Issue. If forecast at 100% probably is an incident in a years time a risk or an issue?

1 Answer

It si an issue as it requires management attention.

Instead of asking a question about proof of competence they flipped it and asked about a time that I'd messed up

1 Answer

Some competency based questions but mostly a 'sales' pitch on how dynamic the role and what is expected from the candidate - it was a long list!

1 Answer

Do you think the second line of defense should also do testing?

1 Answer

How did you face a problem you encountered last time.

1 Answer

How to ensure that a group of project managers who were doing their own thing would follow the standard

1 Answer

In doing [X - a specific subject], what mistakes have you made or could you do better?

1 Answer

Something really generic like, ”How do you work?” I can’t remember the exact wording but it was really vague, open, and I had no idea what she was on about!!!

1 Answer

Background/ Career trajectory, Relevant experience, Interest in Deloitte, Willingness/ability to travel, Salary expectations (basic and package), Availability/Notice period.

1 Answer

Not really a difficult one, it was expected. They asked me if a Spanish language could be a barrier in building a high level performance Risk Management Team in Santiago, 2nd largest hub of Hatch outside Canada.

110 of 71 Interview Questions