Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What have you ben doing for the last 2 years - this arose as I'd had a career gap to accompany my wife to India for her job posting.

1 Answer

Answered about the MSc I'd been studying remotely and some open source projevcts I'd worked on

in angular, how would you add an item to an array which lives in a component, from another component

1 Answer

Can't quite remember. Everything was reasonable for the technical level they were hiring for.

1 Answer

As I was relocating, things that had to do with coming up here and logistics about how should I move in were in some way a little hard to understand, just because I didn't know how some stuff was done in the country. Besides, the visa process is somehow hard to understand if it is your very first time to apply for one in the UK. There was a misunderstanding about some English exam that I had to present, so I faced an issue that almost caused me to back off.

1 Answer

The problem was they didn't, they just preached about how good they were, quoting statements from books, I found it rather odd

Implement Singleton

1 Answer

How to test the class members

1 Answer

Write a program to find the shortest path between two nodes in a graph

1 Answer

General fit with management, to make sure I could gel with the team. Nice part of the interview to say hello to line manager and technical manager.

what is the difference between Abstract Factory patterns and Factory pattern.

110 of 170 Interview Questions