Solutions architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

solutions architect Interviews

Find jobs for solutions architect

Solutions architect Interview Questions

solutions architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No, specific interview questions as such (tells you how inefficient the process is) but mostly talking about your CV and past experience.

3 Answers

Just talk about your past projects and

There were a few red flags throughout the recruitment process but I chose to accept the job and only focus on the positives. You live and learn

I had a similar recent experience with "JLL London" There were red flags throughout the recruitment process but I chose to accept the job and only focus on the positives. You live and learn

In detail, talking through the entire stack, what happens between typing 'www.amazon.com' in a browser and hitting enter, and the page being rendered on the screen?

2 Answers

SCC has a staff retention problem and will want to work hard to understand your reasons for having more than one job in your entire career...

2 Answers

whats one of the biggest challenges / achievements you had.

1 Answer

Do an exercise that simulates closely what you would be doing in your everyday job.

1 Answer

Can you describe a time when someone put you through three interviews then never bothered to tell you if you had gotten the job or not and so you had to reach out to them 6 weeks later even though you already knew it was dead and buried?

Why mule?

1 Answer

The advice I would leave here would be to ensure you prepare for the presentation and understand the business. The panel I presented too asked a number of challenging questions around my design and thankfully I had done my homework and was able to answer them all.

Tell me about yourself?