Solutions Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Solutions Architect Interview Questions

Solutions architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

SCC has a staff retention problem and will want to work hard to understand your reasons for having more than one job in your entire career...

2 Answers

White board a very complex solution design and answer detailed questions in 15 minutes

Give An Example On The White Board

1 Answer

What do you bring for this role

1 Answer

The advice I would leave here would be to ensure you prepare for the presentation and understand the business. The panel I presented too asked a number of challenging questions around my design and thankfully I had done my homework and was able to answer them all.

1 Answer

No, specific interview questions as such (tells you how inefficient the process is) but mostly talking about your CV and past experience.

3 Answers

Describe how Active Directory works

1 Answer

What's the difference between a stateful and stateless proxy?

1 Answer

The written assignment question was: "What was the most inventive or innovative thing you have done?" During the four (4) face-to-face interviews, the interviewers will ask questions that require a STAR approach response. These are some of those questions: "Tell about a situation where you disagreed with your manager" "Tell about an achievement you are most proud of in your career" "Tell about how you meet a challenging deadline that you committed to deliver" "Tell about what is the most challenging thing(s) about working internationally"

110 of 154 Interview Questions