I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great company that genuinely cares about personal development
- Recently revised pay and commission structure which makes us very competitive against similar companies (they started these reviews from consultant/sales level initially which in my opinion shows great care)
- Flexible working, remote working
- Constant learning and development with regular training sessions and one to ones for those who require it
- Clear and realistic progression
- A real family feel around the regional offices
- A innovative company that is actively involved in the tech industry and we have our own innovation centre
- Support around attending industry events
None I can think of.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to feedback. There has been some massive changes over the past few years from listening to feedback and it’s certainly changes for the better, so great work!
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.
The interview process was competency based and very professional. I loved the fact that interviewer was very laid back and personal - it put me at ease and made whole interview process as a dialogue rather than an interrogation.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –