Computer Futures Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 24 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computer Futures Solutions

Computer Futures Solutions

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions in Jun 2021

Interview

I have applied to an Scrum Master Role in Vienna, one lady organised a meeting, then I wanted to reschedule it from justified reasons. She is not responding to my emails or answering my calls. Since I am coming from eastern europe country the high positions like Scrum Master are keeped for local people therefore a lot of indirect discrimination is present.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing to report in this case.
    Answer Question

Computer Futures Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions

Interview

Quick, chatty, informative. Met managers of most teams, all very friendly and described their team's focus, ethos and culture. I was then able to ask any questions I so desired and feel I was given honest answers in return.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

234.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Computer Futures Solutions~253279
Join the conversation on

Computer Futures Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions

Interview

Phone screen, a lot of texting back and forth, video interview, was invited to onsite. They never followed up with me about the onsite, never bought tickets although they said that they would be bringing me there. Changed the time like 6 times the day before. I ended up cancelling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna

Application

I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Vienna)

Interview

0. Phone Screen 1. Certification via Reference Check and Skill Test In a nutshell, based upon me communicating with this company for at least 5 months, I've concluded this is a fly by night company and should be avoided at all cost.

Interview Questions
  • This is a fly by night company. The first recruiter I worked with completely dropped the ball. The second recruiter was inexperienced and wasted my time.

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Tokyo) in Sep 2019

Interview

I had an hour phone call with the Internal Recruiter. Next, I had an in person meeting with two of the managers that were mainly behavioral questions and my experience. Then I had a final meeting a week later to do a presentation about me and they just asked my goals (very money oriented).

Interview Questions
  • What are the three things that motivate you everyday?
  • They did a test where you had to choose who you would hire for which company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

If you have an interview you will be redirected to the team that needs your personality. Whether it be for Computer Futures, S3, or Real Staffing. They usually try to introduce you to a manager from each of the teams and they all decide on who wants you and where they see you succeed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to do recruiting? Why would you say that? Would you want to work for our company still?
  • What motivated you to leave your job and come here?
  • Do you feel you are good with sales?
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Initial interview over the phone, followed by a technical interview (very easy). Recruiters are too busy to follow up as promised. After checking references and technical interview and promising to help find a job, NOTHING.

Interview Questions
  • What are the various Report Types

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Boston, MA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Telephone interview and in person - the only factor they seemed to care about was a willingness to work late every night and weekends - any hesitation was frowned upon

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work late evenings and weekends on a regular basis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Austin, TX)

Interview

Interview went fast in the first call, woman stated they needed someone ASAP, ASAP turned into a long waiting game of almost thirty days, where in the end they cited the hack excuse of budget problems. Company will make you jump through a multitude of hoops, make you rewrite your resume for the job, then make you wait and not communicate. Until at last you don't get that position after a lot of work. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME>

Interview Questions
  • Wanted to know my experience with VMWare and Virtualization

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Dublin, Dublin) in Oct 2018

Interview

Mine was two stages, phone screen and then face to face. There was a roleplay task where you had to make a phone call to a candidate, they provide you with the information you need and you just go off of that. it was pretty easy if you have worked in a call centre or as a recruiter before

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interviews