Mission: To help our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success, however they measure it.
I worked at GoDaddy full-time (More than a year)
- Godaddy is like a big family, since I joined I felt part of it. Helpful people everywhere since day 1.
- Supported my development at all times.
- Senior management door always open if you have any question or you need help on anything (even if they might incur in overtime to finish their own tasks).
- Great atmosphere at work, flexibility around office hours, working from home if needed.
- There is a pool table and computer games if you need a break, team activities almost every month and massages once a month (yes, massages!).
I would definitely recommend this company.
I would love to say any CON but I cannot. I have been working in finance over a year and I had to leave the company due to personal reasons but since I started my working life, is the best company I have worked for.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and the great atmosphere.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoDaddy (Nottingham, England).
I applied through Indeed when looking for an entry level job in something technical (this was an area of interest for me, but I was not already particularly knowledgeable or skilled in it). I was called by the recruiter and asked to come in for an interview. At the interview, there were some really basic questions to see where my starting point was technically, but I found out later our recruiting process for 1st Line is much more about assessing the individual as a fit for the team than his/her skillset. Many people come in with little to no real knowledge, but I think it is great really. It is a great way to step into a career in tech if you didn't go to college or university for it.
This is GoDaddy!
Check out our new GD Veterans video! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQH5a