Adzuna Reviews

60 Comments

Tech

239.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Adzuna~406247
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jun 22, 2022 - Country Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great environment to learn and implement new things. - Very professional and organized training program. - People are friendly and fast-paced, and you never have the chance to get bored. - The management is very supportive and takes a practical approach to things. - Every single team has great leaders who assist their subordinates well. - Very flexible environment to work in. - The physical office in itself is stunning.

Cons

I do not have any at the moment.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Poor work environment- definitely not a 'fun start up vibe'

Jan 26, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Focus on personal development and Adzuna offers training and workshops - Able to get involved in different projects and teams if you show interest - Social place to work with lot's of events (virtual and in-person) - Quite young company- good for graduates

Cons

- Toxic work environment, very 'cliquey' and lot's of office gossip - Quite a divide between the management team and the rest although the company claims to be approachable and flat in terms of hierarchy - Hypocrites! Adzuna massively underpays their people while claiming people come first! -Not a very diverse company despite having a D&I team -Poor product which leads to constant issues with clients - Many occasions of management team not paying back holidays to leavers and bullying them - Old and used office equipment (e.g. slow and old laptops)

Continue reading

Adzuna Response

Co-Founder

Thanks for the review. We appreciate all the positive feedback around personal development and culture, but are sorry to hear there are other areas where you didn't have as good an experience or there has been misunderstanding. As you will know we do a regular, anonymous employee experience survey and we currently have an average score of 8.5/10 which suggests other people are mostly having a good experience. We read every comment and try to act on them. On pay, we are proud to have made no redundancies through covid, and to have made 2 substantial team wide pay increases in each of the last 2 Januaries. We externally benchmark every role vs market, and are very transparent about our review process. The anonymous survey scores around pay put us in the top 25% of all companies for paying individuals fairly, and top 10% for running a transparent pay review process. There will always be individuals that think they should be paid more or circumstances where the benchmark may be debated, but we are very confident that we pay fair market salaries as well as offer a strong package of benefits, company bonuses and stock options - and fulfilling work. We're working hard on D&I and making some headway. Our senior mgmt mix is not where we want it to be, reflecting to an extent the candidate pool, but as you note we have done a lot recently to attract and appoint more diverse candidates and we see our gender & ethnicity balance improving. We score well on people feeling included and that they can be themselves at work. We always pay out holiday pay due to leavers, however we do have a policy where year end holiday rollover is only allowed for certain reasons. As we regularly remind people, it is best to use your holiday days each year which is good for everyone's health. We're also always happy to buy new/faster laptops so our people can be productive. If you think you or someone else has been bullied (or indeed gossiped about unfairly), we don't tolerate this so please pick this up with us offline. We will try to learn from your feedback as we are genuinely passionate about Adzuna being a great place to work and putting people first, and can always do better.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Aug 12, 2021 - Office Manager in Fulham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for with values that fit well with my own. It's a pleasure to work with smart, engaged, genuine people. There's lots of emphasis on learning and development; Adzuna is a great place to grow.

Cons

Days can feel pretty full, but the work / life balance is good and the work is enjoyable.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

May 16, 2021 - Data Analyst in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team spirit and good work life balance

Cons

Salaries are low for London

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Rapidly growing company with a start-up approach

Apr 8, 2021 - Head of Data Science in Fulham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice, smart people to work with. Feel-good factor: help people get into work. Data-driven business with clear strategy. Not just a job search engine: lots of other facets to the business to keep variety and interest Dedicated social committee putting on great team events/activities throughout the year. Flexible/hybrid options for some WFH

Cons

Relatively aggressive programme of targets/objectives/growth Base salaries decent but not top-quartile (although stock options etc can compensate). No structured career progression (too small) - but if you do a great job opportunities will arise.

Continue reading
  6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Nice but not to work in forever

Mar 25, 2021 - Country Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment to work in

Cons

underpaid, no potential growth in the company

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to work

Feb 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting place to work. Lots of opportunities. Great social aspect. Feel learning and development is valued.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

8. 3.0

Decent place to work

Jan 17, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and teams to work with

Cons

Salary and growth potential not that great

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Aug 6, 2020 - Communications Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice colleagues, a nice atmosphere and good exposure to different projects. Innovative work environment, with lots of exciting new projects. The size of the company is good – small enough to really make a difference with your work and get involved with different aspects of the business. There are also lots of opportunities to share ideas and grow within the company.

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Flexible Work and Social Team !

Jul 10, 2020 - Country Manager France in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Adzuna is just a great company to work for. The management team is very supportive and makes a point of make sure everyone follows a professional development plan that suits their needs. On top of that, we have flexible work hours and often host a variety of online and in-office socials. Adzuna really tries (and succeeds) to make their employees feel valued !

Cons

I can't think of anything for now

Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Reviews

Adzuna Reviews FAQs

Adzuna has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Adzuna to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Adzuna employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Adzuna. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

86% of Adzuna employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adzuna 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Adzuna Job Seekers