Capgemini Invent Reviews

Updated Jan 22, 2022

Found 1,769 of over 2,460 reviews

4.0
Pros
  • "Greta work culture and training(in 103 reviews)

• "Professional work environment through out the interview process(in 96 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours, limited sectors in terms of project(in 24 reviews)

• "Salary hike is lesser then market standards(in 23 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

279.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Capgemini Invent~589990
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture

Jan 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are empathetic and supportive of personal and professional growth. Strong emphasis in training and development.

Cons

No cons worthy of note

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to develop

Jan 20, 2022 - Managing Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning and development strongly encouraged (and well funded) Diverse recruiting pool and exciting client challenges

Cons

Like any large company, there is a bit of internal politics you occasionally need to navigate

Capgemini Invent Response

Thank you for your 5* review and we appreciate all your comments.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fantastic culture

Jan 21, 2022 - Manufacturing Director in Southampton, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive. Engagement.involvement. Exiting environment. Great clients. Stretching challenges. Supporting teams . Learning environment. Focus on helping you to be the best you can be .

Cons

Holiday entitlement is in line with other industries but it would be good to get an extra week

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company that genuinely lives up to its values.

Jan 21, 2022 - Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive and supportive leadership. Great development opportunities at every grade. Ethical with demonstrable outstanding corporate social responsibility. Fun place to be.

Cons

As with all consultancies, there are some long hours however the rewards outweigh this.

5. 5.0

Brilliant Induction to Capgemini Invent

Jan 21, 2022 - Management Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Capgemini have a 'BeReady' application they use for new joiners. This helps you to start networking with other team members, chat online, and make head way in reading through the company policies and how to prepare for your IT equipment and set-up. As we were still at home due to covid restrictions, Capgemini Invent were excellent at communicating next steps, getting the Inductions in the diary, and sending out new joiner gifts which were a delight to receive. Everyone I have spoken to in the past two weeks have made me feel included, part of the team and have been really helpful and insightful. There is also an excellent Learning platform, with multiple courses to select, and a wide range of projects to be part of that supports the growth of any individual joining the team The company has a wide range of benefits, including an excellent wellbeing hub, and lots of groups you can join .e.g. Women in Capgemini, LGBT, Race and Ethics, Book Clubs, Volunteer Work and much much more.

Cons

None to share at this stage.

6. 5.0

Amazing place to work!!

Jan 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture Settled in great as a new joiner graduate Amazing Institute programme for graduates

Cons

Even better if we could see eachother in the office more

7. 5.0

Fantastic people-first culture

Jan 21, 2022 - Managing Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

From what I've seen/heard of the leading consulting firms (having previously worked for a competitor), my view is that Capgemini has the best 'people-first' culture, evidenced by: - Great levels of work/life balance. Burnout is low, and there is great support from, and example set by, the leadership team. Employee wellbeing is not sacrificed for profitability. - Career progression is really transparent and people seem to get promoted when ready (as opposed to being held back in order to squeeze more profit margin out of them) - No 'dog eat dog' culture and very little office politics - people are genuinely collaborative and people help each other as opposed to just trying to climb the career ladder or grow their own fiefdoms - There seems to be a genuine interest in things like inclusion/diversity and environmental sustainability (as opposed to using them as marketing tools)

Cons

A few years ago I would have said our larger competitors offer a wider range of types of work to get involved in, but think we've closed the gap since.

8. 5.0

Opportunity for Career & Personal Development

Jan 21, 2022 - Senior Consultant- Analytics & AI in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Given lots of opportunity for career development including through professional certifications, L&D delivered by my team and opportunities for personal enrichment outside of work. My team has a great culture and It doesn't feel too hierarchical, and its more about it being the right person for the job so I've had the opportunity to take on stretch roles both internally and on client delivery. I feel like I have the right work life balance and if I am finding I've got too much on I am able to flag this to my managers without fear of reprimand. We are supported to work from home and equipment is paid for.

Cons

We are growing our advisory capability which often grows organically from our IT delivery projects led by colleagues in Apps

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture and place to work

Jan 21, 2022 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people who work hard and have a laugh Managers care about their staff The work is interesting and challenging Great room for progression

Cons

At times there is a high workload but this is the case with any consulting based job that has busier and quieter times

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A lot of potential however high performers blocked due to focus on internal work

Jan 18, 2022 - Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good culture with growing capability teams.

Cons

Too much focus on internal work at year end when focus should be on client delivery.

Capgemini Invent Response

Hi, thanks for your comments. We appreciate your feedback and glad you're enjoying working in Invent UK. Our people and culture are important to us, especially as the business grows.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,769 Reviews