Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best job I've ever had

Nov 15, 2017 - Sales Advisor in Cardiff, Wales, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for O2 for 4 years, started off part time in my home town, then they offered me a position in a store closer to my university and supported me throughout my degree and when I had finished. They have great employee perks Fantastic training scheme Progress is always available is you are always supported You get support from the manufactures of the devices as well Very good wage - even better if you can get overtime Fantastic days out and meetings - they always keep you in the loop!

Cons

I actually do not think I have a bad thing to say about this place!

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for such a lovely review - we really do appreciate it. It is pleasing to see that you had so many positives around working with us and that you didn't have any negatives. That makes us really happy. If you ever do decide to come back then we would welcome you back. Hope your career is going well and thanks for being part of the o2 family.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best retail sales company to work for.

Cons

If you are not performing well in sales then it isn't worth working for them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review and it is great that you feel it is one of the best retail sales company to work for, that means a lot. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

Discover more reviews about O2.