"Best job I've ever had"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Cardiff, Wales

I worked at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked for O2 for 4 years, started off part time in my home town, then they offered me a position in a store closer to my university and supported me throughout my degree and when I had finished. They have great employee perks Fantastic training scheme Progress is always available is you are always supported You get support from the manufactures of the devices as well Very good wage - even better if you can get overtime Fantastic days out and meetings - they always keep you in the loop!

Cons

I actually do not think I have a bad thing to say about this place!

Continue reading

November 16, 2017Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for such a lovely review - we really do appreciate it. It is pleasing to see that you had so many positives around working with us and that you didn't have any negatives. That makes us really happy. If you ever do decide to come back then we would welcome you back. Hope your career is going well and thanks for being part of the o2 family.

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

4.0
    Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. "Best place to work"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Service Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very employee friendly, the best leadership team and good employee perks

Cons

Cant really think of any

March 8, 2021

Thanks for such a lovely review, it really pleases us that you feel that it is a best place to work and that you have highlighted our leadership team and perks as a few of your benefits. We hope you are staying safe in these unusual times and thank you for being part of Team O2.

Discover more reviews about O2.