Networx Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.1
Networx Chief Executive Officer Steve Storch
Steve Storch

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "They provide free breakfast on Fridays and sometimes lunch for the team but that's about it" (in 3 reviews)

• "Nice people, Great place to work" (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Other than that there are no cons" (in 4 reviews)

• "Cant think of any great company to work for" (in 3 reviews)

1. "AE"

Former Employee - Sales AE in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales AE in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good money for in Atlanta

Cons

Boiler room not the most profesional

Advice to Management

Unprofessional

2. "nice place"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

lots of pressure if you don perform

Advice to Management

nice

3. "A WOW Experience"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is very limiting to be forced to describe the pros with words. When you walk in the door people are actually smiling at work. The energy is so amazing it is impossible to describe. They care and work with people a lot when they face personal issues that may take them away from the job itself. It seems as if the company actually cares about the people who work there which is rare, at least in my experience. They hold me accountable to being the best me I can be, and not the best someone else. They try to encourage everyone to be their best "professional" self. Professional is in quotes because it seems to be a new theme in the past few years. One of the managers (albeit a bit cheesy) constantly states, you don't have to be the best in the world, be the best at your desk. They teach emotional intelligence which has helped me understand myself a bit more self and my interaction with others.

They also don't tolerate nonsense like sexism, racism, ageism, negativity, or poor work ethic. They are seemingly all-inclusive unless you fit one of the categories I just mentioned.

Cons

Sometimes it can be frustrating to have such a high level of self-accountability, sometimes I just want to go unnoticed and feel like crap for a day, and everyone is running around asking "how do you feel?" , "what's going on." Also, it can get a bit loud at times, even though it is because of celebration.

Advice to Management

Sometimes you can be too relaxed, and focus on feelings and energy. Keep doing that, and making sure that I am feeling good, but at the end of the day, I am here to earn a living and if there is something that is preventing me from getting to the next level, just tell me, don't beat around the bush too much. Also, the recruiter according to all of the stories used to be one of the best in sales, get him more involved in teaching how he was successful in my role.

14 Sep 2018 – Recruiting Director

Your feedback is truly appreciated and insightful! Thank you for taking the time out to share. If you ever need any help from me, never hesitate to just come to me directly and I will share with you... More

4. "Best Career choice I’ve made"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA (US)

I have been working at Networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome culture! First job I’ve worked at where everyone is excited to go to work everyday. The pays good hours are good 9-5 and the location is in Buckhead by Lenox. Free Starbucks coffee everyday and Breakfast on Fridays. Also paid vacation to an island destination is paid for by the company to the top performers every year!

Cons

Cant think of any great company to work for

Advice to Management

Hire more people! Especially the go getters

27 Jul 2018 – Recruiting Director

Your outstanding review is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your feedback! Our new office, to go along with our amazing culture will make it so we can continue to expand our team with more... More

5. "Love It!"

Pros

There are so many amazing things I can say about working here.....besides the prime location and super sexy new office, it’s fun, it’s high energy, and it truly feels like family! If that’s not enough, you are eligible for commission from day one with no cap which allows you the ability to write your own checks!

Cons

Honestly, I sat here and tried to come up with something negative for about 10 minutes and I cannot think of anything, so thats definitely a great thing. Many years ago, I could have given many, which is a testament to why Networx is continuing to grow and expand.

Advice to Management

Continue doing an amazing job! Seeing the growth of this company and the new building not only shows me that you care about your employees but that Networx is doing a lot of things right. It’s very inspiring and I cannot wait to see what is next!

27 Jul 2018 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for that awesome review! I can't wait to see what's next as well!

6. "Networx is the best place to work in ATL"

Current Employee - Senior Team Leader, Sales Floor in Buckhead, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Team Leader, Sales Floor in Buckhead, GA (US)

I have been working at Networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Location, Environment, Earnings potential is great

Cons

It's still a job . I have to come to everyday

Advice to Management

Always listen to the voice of the people

24 Jul 2018 – Recruiting Director

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it is truly appreciated! If there is ever anything you have on your mind, never hesitate to bring it to myself or anyone else in senior management. Our... More

"Best job you will ever have!"

Current Employee - Account Support in Roswell, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Support in Roswell, GA (US)

I have been working at Networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This place is amazing! Not only has this company saved my life, it has pushed me to become a much better person in everything that I do. They don't just throw you to the wolves like most companies, they invest in to you in a way that makes you KNOW they care. They will give you the tools for success both inside and outside the office. INCREDIBLE COMPANY!!!

Cons

I really would not change a thing.

Advice to Management

Continue to be great, and invest into us as we invest into you!

8 May 2018 – Recruiting Director

Wow! As a company a review like this is the ultimate satisfaction! We are doing everything we can to provide the best work environment for our team! We will continue to learn and improve. The best is... More

8. "Great Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA (US)

I have been working at Networx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Networx is an amazing company. I have seen both sides of the culture here from a few years past and currently and with the new systems and management in place it makes Networx a pleasurable experience.

Networx is for you if you’re looking for :

1. A career where your voice matters.

2. Growth and development

3. Great moral

4. Supportive and consultative management

5. Write your own paycheck and an impressive starting salary.

6. Have access to upper management and the CEO.

Cons

Currently I do not have any cons to mention. Networx is growing and as with any young business there are kinks to work out.

Advice to Management

Great job! Great energy! Very supportive.

8 May 2018 – Recruiting Director

Thanks so much for your review! I'm truly gratified we are able to provide you with a career home and we'll continue to strive for better

"Be Smart Enough to Comb Through the FLUFF Reviews!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, GA (US)
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Sandy Springs, GA (US)

I worked at Networx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dress down... and that's about it (and that's everywhere now...).

Cons

The place is a joke... not professional whatsoever. Just people all trying to make cheap money in a cheap way. Interview here and interview literally anywhere else and you'll immediately have your answer.

Advice to Management

Stop pressuring people and getting your own people to write all these obviously biased reviews....

10. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Networx full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very positive work environment. Friendly and inspiring people work here. Managers are highly regarded by everyone in the office because they truly care about helping everyone succeed. For a sales career, it’s extremely promising to fulfill your goals if you can put forth the efforts. Excellent sales training with Brad & Chad. Best teachers ever!!! Very inspirational company!!!

Cons

There doesn’t seem to be many cons because it’s a refreshing place to work compared to many others offices with sales people.

15 Mar 2018 – Recruiting Director

Thank you so much for your review and we appreciate the recognition. We work very hard to be the best place to work in Atlanta and we will continue to make improvements to solidify that position!