Networx Reviews

Found 119 of over 121 reviews

3.8
Networx CEO Danna Rabin
Danna Rabin
Pros
  • "If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you(in 5 reviews)

• "Opportunity to get overtime and make money if good(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no cons to working at networx(in 5 reviews)

• "High pressure to meet daily appointment goal(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

18 Comments

Advertising

122.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Networx~368391
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Beautiful place to work hard to make money

Jul 22, 2022 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful office with great view of Lenox Mall in Buckhead. Everyone was cool if you made sales

Cons

If you don’t make the sales you are out the door

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 1 year of current service! We are very proud of our modern office space and laid back environment! Our Sales trainers and managers work hard to develop our sales reps and we understand that the position can be tough but the rewards are plentiful. We offer paid training, weekly one on ones with your manager, daily group meetings with your manager, Team Lead support, and our interactive Instant Messaging platform that gives instant feedback and ideas from fellow reps on up to the CEO. Thank you again for your feedback!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee

Networks sales

Jul 26, 2022 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are pretty nice

Cons

There are too many cold calls

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 1 year of current service! We are happy to see that you approve of our leadership. Our Sales trainers and managers work hard to develop our sales reps and we understand that the position can be tough but the rewards are plentiful. Cold calling can be tough but we believe that following our process ultimately leads to success and it shows through our growing team. Thank you again for your feedback!

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Professional

Jul 8, 2022 - Lead Verification Specialist in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, family oriented, caring, reliable

Cons

Can't say much cons about Networx

Networx Response

Thank you for your more than 5 years of former service and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to see that you consider Networx to be a great company; we couldn’t agree more! We are always seeking ways to improve all facets of the employee experience at Networx and thank you again for your feedback.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best place to work

May 29, 2022 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, great atmosphere, encouraging management.

Cons

Phone work if you can call that a con

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We welcome feedback on all facets of the employee experience at Networx. We're happy to hear that our 2022 Top Workplace award truly was earned!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Honest

Jun 1, 2022 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid position upbeat energetic office environment, celebrates wins no matter if its big or small

Cons

micromanage, managers get into phone calls while you're talking to customers and interrupt.

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We know how tough this position can be, but the rewards are plentiful! Like our base pay of $38K per year plus uncapped commissions, Paid Time Off and the continued Training and development. We welcome the feedback as we aim to remain a Top Workplace in Atlanta!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall

May 11, 2022 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, people are nice overall.

Cons

Verbal stress in the actual process with contractors.

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We know how tough this position can be but the rewards are plentiful! Like base salary of $38K annually plus uncapped commissions, supportive environment, Paid Time Off and the continued Training and development. We wish you continued success!

7. 4.0

Networx

Apr 18, 2022 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

fully remote, great commission structure, hands on traning

Cons

high turnover, the job can be mentally draning

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We are always looking for ways to improve the overall employee experience. We hope that our recent Sales pay increase and continued WFH flexibility will help to make your Networx experience even better. We wish you continued success!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Excited about our progress and the future!

Feb 7, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rapid growth and exciting new additions to the company including the new CEO.

Cons

While it is exciting to be a part of Networx with all of your recent growth, it can be hard at times to work long hours. Its important to take occasional breaks and time off to recharge.

Networx Response

First we would like to thank you for your 8 plus years of service at Networx! We are happy to see that employees like you are excited about our growth and new CEO, Danna Rabin! We understand how important work life balance is, this is also why we made a conscious effort to bolster our Time Off policies as announced to the company on February 9th! We now offer all employees an additional 16 hours of PTO (12 days total) , we added an additional 5 days of PTO to employees with 5 years of tenure (17 days total), added to our paid holidays (9 total), and offer up to 16 hours a year in additional PTO for those employees that participate in our Volunteer efforts. We also hope that the ability to work from home, primarily is beneficial to Work Life Balance. We of course always welcome your feedback and hope that you’ll connect with HR or your manager about this topic.

9. 3.0

It’s ok

Jan 21, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can make Unlimited commissions

Cons

The base should be higher

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 1 year of current Networx service! We welcome feedback on all facets of the employee experience at Networx. In addition to our base pay, our uncapped commission structure allows our reps to earn on average $55,000 to $65,000 in annual income. We also provide a supportive teaching environment, to ensure you have the skills needed to maximize your income in our uncapped commission sales role. We welcome your feedback and ideas for improvement of our overall employee experience and the opportunity to answer any questions; feel free to connect with your manager and or HR.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee

great company

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

room to grow, great staff

Cons

can be difficult to adjust to fast pace

Viewing 1 - 10 of 119 Reviews

Networx Reviews FAQs

Networx has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 121 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Networx to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Networx employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Networx. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

71% of Networx employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Networx 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Networx to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be culture .

Popular Careers with Networx Job Seekers