Networx Reviews

Found 111 of over 113 reviews

3.8
Networx Chief Executive Officer   Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
  • "If you are looking for a stable and growing company with excellent pay and benefits and a family working environment, then this is the place for you(in 5 reviews)

• "They give us free breakfast every Friday and all types of incentives to continue doing good(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

• "It is not uncommon to hear profanity in the office(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

251 Comments

Advertising

97.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Networx~368391
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0

great company

Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

room to grow, great staff

Cons

can be difficult to adjust to fast pace

2. 1.0

Great job!!

Dec 1, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great but Pay was little

Cons

No pay and not enough time

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A good place to work

Sep 17, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid work from home Professionalism, Employees feedback and ideas are encouraged.

Cons

Being on the phones, talking to rude people.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Ownership

Sep 7, 2021 - Team Lead in Buckhead, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

For the driven, Networx gives you room to create a career

Cons

I have no cons at all

5. 1.0

run

Sep 23, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

cool office building that's about it

Cons

sexual harassment, low pay, cold calling

HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Although we are unaware of any former employee concerns related to harassment, we treat any claim with the highest level of seriousness and will take immediate action to investigate and respond. While I know you have moved on from Networx, please take a few moments to email hr@networx.com with details about your situation, so we can best support you. Networx is committed to being a safe workplace for everyone and has a zero-tolerance for harassment of any kind. I am proud to represent our values and our culture. Steve Storch - Networx CEO

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good

Jul 19, 2021 - Sales Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cool place to make money

Cons

Micro managing managers no phones

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Co-Workers & Trainer; Job was a Bad Fit.

Aug 21, 2021 - Semi-Remote Sales Representative in Buckhead, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My trainer was great! I loved working with the guy, and I felt he truly he cared about our success. He can be like a sports coach sometimes, so he can be harsh if, say, he thinks you’re not paying attention during training. But, it’s not to be mean. It’s to encourage you to succeed in the job. The man is a great trainer! Also got along well with my co-workers! It’s just a very supportive environment in general. It seemed like everyone wants everyone to succeed. Nice office. It provides a scenic view of the Atlanta skyline. Good benefits such as 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision Frequent Door Dash vouchers Hybrid (remote & in-person) setup

Cons

Managers tend to curse a lot. I didn’t care. But, if you’re not fond of hearing certain four-letter words, you may not be too happy working here. Every day, you must make 4+ hours worth of cold calls to home contractors, some of whom may have had a bad experience with Networx. Your mileage may vary. They don't expect trainees to do 4+ hours of cold calls on the first day, but they'll expect that sort of output from you, eventually. Felt like I was harassing home contractors. Your sales managers don't want you to hang up. They expect you to stay on the phone as long as possible, even if the caller is begging you to get off the phone and threatens you. Plus, some of these home contractors have lost a lot of money using Networx. You can only do so much to sell to someone. Not sure about the process. Our sales managers advised to trust the process, and read sales scripts to callers. I was able to read them fine during training, but, during an actual call, the scripts didn't seem to reflect a natural conversation. While reading the scripts, the callers seemed more confused than receptive, and that only made them angrier.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

A great place to work, great environment, lots of room for advancement and excellent pay!

Jun 30, 2021 - Customer Impact Specialist in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great bonus structure , very transparent and how to reach your daily goals.

Cons

I didn't find them sooner

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Empty Promises

Jul 9, 2021 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Breakfast on Friday mornings, casual dress code

Cons

Management is rough and you don't make the money promised.

Director of Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience with Networx. We value feedback from our current and past employees as this allows us to continue to grow and have the best practices in place. For example, we recently increased our compensation plan. In addition to a generous base salary, there is commission on every sale with an uncapped commission plan! We are always looking to ensure we have the best company culture so understanding what specifically has not been positive for you regarding management would be valuable. Please feel free to contact HR to discuss via hr@networx.com. Thank you for your feedback!

10. 4.0

Success is based on you

Apr 28, 2021 - Remote Sales Representative in Buckhead, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, good team leadership

Cons

Not fully understand how inquires are disbursed through the company and at what point after hitting certain quotas are you considered worthy to have your extention turned on to received inbound calls, etc

Director of Human Resources

Thank you so much for your amazingly positive feedback! We pride ourselves on our training and team building, so we are ecstatic that you enjoy it as much as we do. We also make every effort to be transparent and, according to your review, somewhere along the way we fell short in explaining the inquiry system to you. Please communicate with your Manager or Human Resources so we can provide you with the clarity you deserve. Thanks again for this awesome feedback, it helps us get better!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Reviews