Found 47,263 of over 52K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Oracle
Googlers & Xooglers
3 months ago
Needed advice from anyone working as a Technical Account Manager at Google Cloud Consulting or a similar role at Google. I was reached out by a recruiter saying they liked my profile and think I’d be a great fit for this role. I’m currently into sales and account management for Oracle cloud and possess no technical technical expertise as such. The recruiter however told me that this role isn’t heavily technical either and that I should consider interviewing. Any thoughts? TIA
Got a burning question about Oracle? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Oracle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance given so that you become lazy and settle down for less and compromise" (in 6046 reviews)
- "Good benefits and teaches you how to deal with executives and helps you figure out what you want to do later in life." (in 2775 reviews)
- "There are some great people that work here and those involved in projects give their all." (in 1946 reviews)
- "work culture is good and your work is seen by all the people in the hierarchy" (in 1381 reviews)
- "Good work from home situation" (in 1305 reviews)
- "I was hired on a low salary and made my way up to being a very useful asset." (in 1867 reviews)
- "Management is poor and not concerned about employees" (in 1465 reviews)
- "No salary increases or bonuses for last 5 years (I have been rated top performer every one of those years)." (in 910 reviews)
- "Documentation managers seem to be caught up in politics quite frequently and are frequently bad at scheduling and resourcing." (in 869 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care about attrition." (in 301 reviews)
- 4.028 Nov 2023Pre-Sales EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSouthampton, England
Great colleagues - willing to support and share knowledge Supportive management Great Benefits offering
Negotiate a good salary at the start - increases are rare as are promotions Quite a lot of bureaucracy to get things done or make change
- 4.02 Dec 2023Solutions ArchitectFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsReading, England
- good benefits - some great colleagues - structured progression definition
- can be daunting if entering as an acquisition - sometimes too corporate
- 3.026 Oct 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
If you are hard working, focussed and structured you will succeed at Oracle. This is a highly driven sales organisation, with an ambition for growth and aligned goals. Be prepared for long, however lucrative sales cycles. Loyalty is a two-way street and career growth is your own journey with outcomes met if your work with the business to jointly achieve yours and the business goals alike.
- High pressure - Low work life balance - Low recognition - Career guidance is lacking - Impersonal Management
- 5.014 Jul 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee
My experience at Oracle has been nothing short of transformative. From day one, I was embraced by a diverse and inclusive community that values unique perspectives. Oracle's commitment to innovation has allowed me to work on cutting-edge projects and stay ahead of industry trends. The supportive work culture encourages collaboration and empowers individuals to make a real impact. With a focus on employee growth and development, Oracle provides ample learning opportunities and mentorship programs. I am grateful for the valuable experiences and growth I've achieved during my time at Oracle.
While my overall experience at Oracle has been positive, I must address a recent development that has impacted my experience. Oracle's rapid growth in Europe, particularly the hiring of numerous employees from across the continent to work in Malaga, initially seemed promising. However, the recent decision to restructure the Malaga office and require employees to return to their respective countries has presented a significant challenge. As someone who relocated to Malaga from Belgium to work at Oracle, this restructuring announcement has left me feeling uncertain about my future with the company. Returning to Belgium may not align with my personal goals and aspirations, and it is a disheartening prospect after investing time and energy into building a life in Malaga. Despite this challenge, I am grateful for the experience and growth I have achieved at Oracle, and I will carry the valuable lessons learned into future endeavors.1
- 5.027 Nov 2023Senior CX ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Benefits, management, location flexibility, colleagues
Focus on self serve, little opportunity for pay rise
- 5.022 Nov 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
A real team and they give you many opportunities to learn and grow. Great work life balance!
Highly competitive and fast paced environment
- 4.023 Nov 2023HL7 Interface EngineerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
The team I work was very friendly and support each other
No employee motivation and no promotions/appraisals
Oracle Reviews FAQs
Oracle has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 51,693 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Oracle to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of Oracle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Oracle 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.