Found 1,963 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Threw good holiday parties and the onboarding training was great (you'll learn a lot from it)." (in 256 reviews)
- "great location in NYC and culture of work hard play hard" (in 163 reviews)
- "Great people to work with in a multinational and well mixed environment with a well known brand name." (in 119 reviews)
- "great team and people to work with" (in 57 reviews)
- "career progression and good management" (in 54 reviews)
- "Long hours and can get stressful at times but that is just the nature of the job" (in 144 reviews)
- "Micro management which is promoted throughout the business" (in 97 reviews)
- "Bonuses are 'discretionary' and a very small percentage of the revenue you generate each quarter" (in 84 reviews)
- "It's ridiculous and there's no work life balance." (in 84 reviews)
- "The issue is that anyone who is a good individual contributor can be a manager because of the turnover." (in 65 reviews)
- 5.027 Sept 2023Managing DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsLondon, England
Multiple brands,, service lines, geographies and great people
Recruitment can be tough and isn't for everyone given the targets to hit and the challenges of manage processes with people as the ultimate product the customer buys.
- 3.04 Aug 2023Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Stability Good culture and people Virtually no business development due to high job flow Good benefits Good if you want an easy career to progress in without grafting
Bonus scheme is flawed, often less than 8% Management team are too focused on being positive than addressing real issues You cannot progress if you are a high biller, you get pigeon holed into the billing route If you are overly ambitious people think that's not normal Promoting people just because they are there at the right time and not opening it up to other employees who could diversify the talent pool
- 5.026 Sept 2023Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- great team work - hybrid - care for employee - great values
- i don't have any cons
- 5.021 Sept 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
Great culture, dynamic working, high level training and development, great support and opportunities.
It can be challenging but that's recruitment and sales. Page provide support to navigate through challenging periods.
PageGroup Reviews FAQs
PageGroup has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 2,932 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at PageGroup to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of PageGroup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated PageGroup 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.