PrecisionLender Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

PrecisionLender Reviews

Found 25 reviews

4.8
Carl Ryden

"A complete and total nightmare"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Cary, NC

I worked at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid, profitable product. Some genuinely great people in the lower ranks.

Cons

Everyone's terrified to take vacation, fearing they'll be let go, and they often are! Upper ranks are absolute psychos. You've been warned.

Advice to Management

You've established quite a reputation around town for being a horrible place to work. Invest less in curating your online presence and more in being a place that genuinely cares about its people.

PrecisionLender2019-03-14

"Great Values & Opportunity for Growth in a Fast Moving Company"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company values are respected and create a fun, collaborative and respectful working environment - There are amazing opportunities for growth - leadership seems invested in employees' ideas, interests and professional growth/strengths/goals - Company consistently strives to get better - trying new things, failing fast and open to exploring new ideas, processes and products - Employees are given a great deal...

Cons

- The company is fast moving and growing very quickly so change is constant - this isn't really a con as it's exciting but something to be prepared for

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for being so invested in your employees' success - keep up your great work!

PrecisionLender2018-11-11

"Fast, Fun and Friendly"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture and values truly are important to the employees and leaders Work/Life balance is a priority to company Leadership does not micromanage and trusts employees to uphold work ethic and values Everyone is very supportive and helpful to one another

Cons

As many others have said, it is a fast paced environment where change is constant. As a growing company you may wear many hats at one time and you may be shifted to an area where you're needed that is outside of your normal scope of work. If you like focusing on just one thing this is something to consider.

Advice to Management

As we grow, keep the values and work/life balance as top priorities!

PrecisionLender2018-11-13

"Sincere about Values"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

The company stands behind and exhibits their values in every interaction - from top of the house down. The product is terrific with no competition. The people are incredibly smart and hard working. Bank clients are nice people - really!

Cons

Interview process can be lengthy (and a potential turnoff for some applicants). Strategy is changing as company goes after larger banks - working hard to get the right people in the right seats for this.

PrecisionLender2018-09-23

"Great place to work!!!"

Current Employee - Manager Client Support in Sydney

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment is all-inclusive and makes one feel not only appreciated but also an important part of the company. I am yet to come across an even slightly negative-minded person in the whole organisation. The learning never stops and the line of people willing to step up and guide you through whatever question you might have, never ends. They take care of their people who in turn feel responsible for the organisation.

Cons

Yet to find one, and if I do, I am sure it will be addressed ASAP.

Advice to Management

We need a more organised training program for new-comers, especially the ones based in international offices.

PrecisionLender2018-06-19

"Fast and Fun"

Current Employee - Delivery Engineer in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great culture, fast paced, and accepting environment.

Cons

No real cons, we continue to try to improve so when something is identified as a problem we all focus on trying to improve it.

PrecisionLender2018-06-18

"One of the truly great places to work!"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

Engaging projects, room to grow, all teams are truly experts.

Cons

As long as you are ok with change there are no cons. You have to go with the flow as projects can change quickly in a growing company.

PrecisionLender2018-06-05

"Amazing place to work, to be challenged, to improve professionally"

Current Employee - Client Success in Cary, NC

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than a year

Pros

· Colleagues: When I am asked about my favorite thing about PL, I always say "the people." Everyone here is smart, curious and kind, and I am consistently learning about new topics or business strategies from others. · Leadership: The leadership team is approachable, transparent and inspiring – if you’ve ever heard our CEO speak, you’ll agree that those three characteristics come across loud and clear. · Professional...

Cons

We have a very purposeful and deliberate hiring process, which means bringing on new people often takes a long time -- in a rapidly growing company that can be discouraging. However, the process allows us to be sure we've made the right choice and gives the candidate ample time to get to know PL and be confident in their decision to come aboard.

Advice to Management

I know this is important to you already, but keep doing everything you can to retain the culture as we grow.

PrecisionLender2017-11-01

"A Great Company To Grow In"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everyday that I come to work here I learn something new from the great people that I work with. Being constantly surrounded by people who are both passionate about what they do, and excellent at it, drives me to be better than I thought I could be. As I have grown with the company, the opportunities to grow into new responsibilities, roles, and teams, have been abundant, so the learning and growing seems to be endless.

Cons

I think that cons are relative to what you are looking for, but some people might be turned off by the pace at which things change as the company grows. If you want to plan out exactly what you will be doing for the next month, and expect those plans not to change, you will not be happy here.

PrecisionLender2017-08-16

"PrecisionLender is Exceptional!"

I have been working at PrecisionLender full-time

Pros

I've never been as happy in a job as I am at PrecisionLender. The culture is focused on building and creating value for people, but we also have a ton of FUN! It seems like just about everyone is almost always laughing or genuinely smiling. The work is intellectually challenging, but also very rewarding - it feels like what we are building makes a difference in the lives of real people. Leadership does a really good...

Cons

One of the other reviewers said, "You couldn't buy a job like this one." I wholeheartedly agree with that.

Advice to Management

We love the openness from the leadership team on the direction of the company - keep it up!

PrecisionLender2017-08-11