Roche Reviews

Updated Sep 14, 2021

Found 3,196 of over 5,096 reviews

4.3
Pros
  • "Good benefits, thanks care of their employees(in 168 reviews)

• "Great benefits and working environment(in 145 reviews)

• Cons
  • "needs more strategic direction from senior management(in 47 reviews)

• "Constant change in Upper Management(in 37 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best start to my career ever.

Sep 2, 2021 - Marketing Associate in Burgess Hill, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful, agile, flexible and welcoming company culture, driven by goal orientated individuals but ones who are passionate about personal development too. Brilliant benefits, and rewards catalogue. Good, fair salary.

Cons

Yet to find a con.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good quslity life, good portfolio

Cons

None, office based, canteen. No parking

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best company I've ever worked for

Sep 1, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing progression opportunities, benefits packages and the work you are doing really matters

Cons

long hours and constantly busy - never had a quiet day in my 4 years at the company.

Global Recruitment

We’re happy to hear that you love your job at Roche! Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thank you for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Cares about patients and staff

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Brighton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company cares about patients and its staff< offers good bonus oppportunities

Cons

Salary is not always in line with the market

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Our goal is to provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that is attractive to all of our employees, who may value various benefits differently. We continuously monitor market and industry trends and best practices to ensure we remain progressive in our approach to offering holistic programs. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

5. 4.0

Good company

Sep 7, 2021 - Data Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Well-being of employees Benefits Opportunity for growth

Cons

Too many changes and re-structuring too keep up with

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your feedback and input. Our compensation policy is focused on the promotion of strong performance, profit sharing, fairness and transparency in payment decisions as well as ensuring a balance between base salary and performance benefits. We continuously measure our benefits packages against benchmarks to ensure they are competitive globally. Benefits packages offered by our affiliates are in line with the benefits policy of the Group. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Aug 19, 2021 - Team Leader in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working environment, interest in well being, great pipe line

Cons

Long hours processes need to be simplified to be more efficient

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Roche offers a flexible work environment to make it easier for employees to balance their work and personal obligations and needs, where possible. In addition we offer a large variety of services and tools for employees' health and well-being, such as medical services, access to sports, resilience training, counseling etc. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

7. 5.0

Roche culture

Aug 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture and extremely purpose-oriented everyone really believes in what they are doing and is committed. great work-life balance and they care about employees

Cons

Salaries could be better slightly low for industry standards, could be more agile, and encourage more risk-taking less hierarchy

Global Recruitment

We appreciate your thoughtful comments. Our culture is an essential element within our organization. This is what keeps us as a whole, this is what sticks our bricks together. Our culture provides an encouraging atmosphere at Roche THE place to work. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Aggressive Company

Sep 5, 2021 - Executive Assistant in Brighton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary and benefits and on-site gym

Cons

Superficial Directors. Poor management. Out of control spending on fliverous items

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Every employee deserves great leaders. We expect all of Roche's leaders to inspire and motivate employees in their team and support them by offering opportunities to continually discover, learn, develop and excel. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Large corporate company

Aug 11, 2021 - Customer Account Manager in Birmingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits good company reputation good products care about patient outcomes importance of quality and standardisation

Cons

large company politics feel like a number lack of people to do the jobs required ask for a lot of your time

Continue reading

Global Recruitment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We are working hard to ensure our employees are inspired and engaged to do their best work so that we can bring medicines and diagnostic solutions to patients faster. Every employee deserves great leaders. We expect all of Roche's leaders to inspire and motivate employees in their team and support them by offering opportunities to continually discover, learn, develop and excel. Thanks again for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Worthing, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

So many perks staff are treated well

Cons

Everything is a paper excise

Global Recruitment

Thanks for your review, we wish you all the best for your future within our company.