SITA Reviews

Found 806 of over 978 reviews

4.0
SITA CEO Barbara Dalibard
Barbara Dalibard
Pros
  • "company with good Work life balance(in 85 reviews)

• "Good benefits, workplace culture and work-life balance(in 44 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The senior management team is personality driven (and not in a good way)(in 22 reviews)

• "Some time work/life balance is hard to maintain(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

229 Comments

Tech

84.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=SITA~8631
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Sep 8, 2021 - Scrum Master in Aldershot, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great working environment. Opportunity to learn and grow

Cons

Nothing I can think of at the moment.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Dinosaur Company and Leadership

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

International Company Great Benefits (static pay for last few years) The outgoing CEO seemed to care for the welfare of staff Prior to the pandemic, a decent work/life balance Unannounced new CEO on the horizon While still dinosaurs, they do now more speak the buzzwords and say they want to be more up on trends

Cons

Years of mismanagement across the org, ingrained boys clubs, poor people development and technology strategy have created an environment in which transformation may be impossible Company siloed and operating under dated mgmt frameworks and approaches, yet says it is agile with the DevOps program being indicated as completed Sr Leadership lacks technical understanding of modern technology trends Location Strategy that ignores benefits pandemic showed can occur with remote working Airline industry as a whole going through challenging times New CEO likely to be promotion from current boys club and ingrained ways of working

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Like a loving but dysfunctional family

Nov 9, 2021 - Senior Solution Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong (recent) focus on staff wellbeing Varied and interesting internal job opportunities Opportunities to locate almost anywhere in the world Generally, well managed; good managers Strong focus on training and self-development

Cons

Recent poor organizational changes and poor strategy in some areas leading to confusion and dissatisfaction Poor internal processes and tools Uncertainty with CEO changing

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

challenging

Jul 29, 2021 - Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

great people and interesting opportunities, sales roles enjoyed travel and client visits, some good projects on the go

Cons

bit of a blame culture at times, under resourced, not much help if you say you need mental health support

Employee Experience Consultant

Hi there, Thank you for providing us with your insights gained through your experience at SITA. We want to thank you for your contribution to our company. Our employee’s wellbeing is a priority for us at SITA. Our leaders advocate for healthy work routines that allow for: flexibility, time out to recharge and open conversations about individual wellbeing. We also partner with Morneau Shepell to provide our employee assistance program that offers further support and consultative guidance when needed. We know that our mental health is ever-changing, and at SITA we believe that it is okay not to be okay. That’s why our people managers have recently received training on how to have wellbeing conversations with their teams. When checking in, our employees are encouraged to feel safe to share the challenges that they are facing so that they can work together with their manager to find a solution that works for them and their team. One of our company values is to‘ Do it together’, we promote collaboration and the importance of giving everyone a seat at the table. This also means recognizing each individual for their contributions and to work together when things don’t quite go to plan. We’d be interested to hear more about your experience, please email us at WeListen@sita.aero with more details or further feedback.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

SITA

Jun 30, 2021 - Customer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Influential multi-national company, respected in the industry, with a lot to offer aviation, network and technical people. Great team ethic

Cons

Despite talk about mobility in the company, unless you are in a technical or network specialist then movement (IMO) is difficult. Salary flat even before COVID. Bit of a blame culture. current pace of change unsustainable without management burn-out.

Employee Experience Consultant

Hi there, Firstly, we would like to say thank you for your 10+ years contribution to the company. We are proud to have a diverse team of individuals across the globe, it is truly one of our greatest assets. Created by key players in the Air transport industry, we have been dedicated to the industry for over 70 years. We’re driven directly by its requirements, and we believe this ensures we are a trusted and respected partner. It is through learning that our employees can progress, explore new roles and responsibilities within SITA and experience different parts of the business. Our skill sharing program is a great example of this, it allows employees to utilize their skillsets by supporting projects in other areas of the business. At SITA, our people are our priority and rewarding their contribution is one of our commitments. Salaries, for instance, are set against market and country-specific benchmarks to ensure people feel motivated and that we, as an organization, are aligned with the industry. Our pay structures are also set to give you the opportunity to grow and evolve within your role and beyond. We encourage you to speak about opportunities and rewards with your Line Manager or HR Country Manager. The health and wellbeing of our employees is paramount. We encourage employees to maintain a regular, open dialogue with their manager where they can discuss any issues they may be facing. Adopting and maintaining a healthy routine is also something that can help bring more balance, we have shared some practical tips with our employees on how they can achieve this. If you wish to discuss this further or provide any additional feedback, please contact our Employee Experience team by emailing WeListen@sita.aero.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

great place to work

Jun 15, 2021 - Software Development Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

every HR policy is great for employees

Cons

none to my knowledge as off now

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Multicultural and diverse

Apr 21, 2021 - Project Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A very international multicultural environment

Cons

Siloed working compared to similar companies

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Career Progression and Understandable Management

Mar 3, 2021 - Network Field Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career progression and it is encouraged to improve yourself and aim high. Further management is varied and can be open depending on the team you are.

Cons

Sometimes team can feel very distanced from the core of the company

Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoy working for SITA. Our people are our priority and offering you the best experience possible during your journey with us is essential. Our learning platforms offer you the opportunity to upskill and grow. We aim to give you the tools you need to enable your growth within your profession and beyond. We are proud to operate across 126 countries and to have such a diverse and international set of individuals on board. This is our greatest asset; this global reach ensures we deliver the best for our customers all around the world and guarantees constant diversity in thought and innovation. It is true, however, that working seamlessly across borders can be a challenge, especially when dealing with different time zones. If you have any suggestions on how you think we could better accommodate for this, please send your ideas to WeListen@sita.aero.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

SITA

Mar 1, 2021 - Business Analyst in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work environment and great employee oriented organisation

Cons

Below average pay depending on your grade.

Employee Experience Consultant

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoy working at SITA. Our people are our priority and rewarding their commitment in various forms is one of the many benefits we offer. Salaries, for instance, are set against market and country-specific benchmarks to ensure people feel motivated and that we, as an organization, are aligned with the industry.   Please email us at WeListen@sita.aero to discuss this further or raise any additional feedback.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Feb 16, 2021 - Senior Lead Infrastructure Architecture in Aldershot, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible company to work with.

Cons

None so far. But it's depends on how you respect people as common to all places.

Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to see you enjoy working at SITA and would recommend us to your friends. Please feel free to contact us at any point in time to provide feedback, by emailing us at WeListen@sita.aero .

Viewing 1 - 10 of 806 Reviews