SITA Reviews

3.8
SITA CEO Barbara Dalibard
Barbara Dalibard
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review
    COVID-19

"Great employer in times of crises"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Success Specialist in London, England

I have been working at SITA full-time for less than a year

Pros

When industry is making thousands redundant SITA is able to provide employees with stable employment. Great colleagues based around the world so you obtain experience of how to work within an international team. Talented engineering team who will test your understanding of network equipment

Cons

No major con specific to SITA.

July 23, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Hi, thank you for your review and for recommending us! Our focus since the start of the COVID-19 outbreak has been our people. We recognize this is first and foremost, a human crisis and we need to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our people. We are doing our best to safeguard our employees whilst ensuring an undisrupted level of service to our customers. The measures we have implemented will help us to weather the storm and prepare for the future. At SITA, we value our people for their talent, diversity and their impact on innovation, so it’s so rewarding to read that you enjoy our international environment and the rich human experience it brings. We wish you all the best in your current role.

2. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Senior IT Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at SITA full-time

Pros

Multi national organization with multi range technologies

Cons

No Career Growth in this company

December 22, 2020Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy working at SITA. We pride ourselves on our multinational scope and the diversity of our people. We are sorry to hear that you feel there is limited room for career growth within the company. We place a big focus on learning and development and supporting our people to develop the skills they need to progress in their roles and beyond. We encourage you to discuss this with your Line Manager or your HR Country Manager. Alternatively, you can reach out to us at WeListen@sita.aero.

3. "Good company, has looked after their people during the crisis"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in London, England

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The CEO is a smart, very human and inspiring woman leader

Cons

Salaries are under the market rate

4. COVID-19

"SITA"

Former Employee - Head of Continuous Improvement in London, England

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people, application of technology to the world of ATI challenges

Cons

despite an enlightened CEO driving change, still to many to unintegrated functions. Promoted technical people into management roles who have not been equipped to be people managers

October 26, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for leaving us your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with the talented individuals who make up our fantastic teams at SITA. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and bring such diversity, wealth of knowledge and experiences. Thank you for your expressing your views relating to integration of functions, we will ensure this is fed back to the leadership team. We would encourage you to share more specific details with us at welisten@sita.aero so we can look into the matter in more detail. Our people managers are also all committed to providing the best support to their teams and ensuring they set them up for success in their current role and beyond. If you have a specific issue we would invite you to share with us in confidence at welisten@sita.aero

5. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in London, England

I worked at SITA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Equality, diversity and great people

Cons

Not everyone pulls the same way

November 17, 2020Employee Experience Consultant

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are proud to hear you value the culture, people and diversity at SITA. If you have any additional feedback that you would like to share with us, we invite you to contact us at WeListen@sita.aero. We wish you all the best and thank you for your commitment to SITA over those 10+ years.

"Old fashion culture, dictatorial environment"

1.0

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salaries are high although they are given in relation to the role, not the capabilities of the person in the role

Cons

People are not allowed to express an opinion unless it’s what the CEO wants to hear. There’s a complete lack of freedom and everyone is heavily micromanaged. Completely inflexible when it comes to working from home.

June 26, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for your review. We're sorry your experience with us was not satisfactory. At SITA, we value the views and opinion of all our people. We have structures and tools in place, where everyone can openly ask questions and provide feedback. Our CEO and executive team pay great attention to the views and opinions that are expressed and ensure they are discussed and addressed appropriately. We also gather feedback through our annual engagement survey. The results of this are reviewed by leadership teams who then put in place measures to address any concerns or issues. We also take the wellbeing of our employees very seriously and have policies in place to ensure that our people can find a good work-life balance. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, majority of our people have been working from home to keep themselves and their family safe. We would invite you to provide any additional feedback relating to this issue to Welisten@sita.aero

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Aldershot, England

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible working, great opportunities for travel with a diverse working environment.

Cons

Don’t really see too many

February 21, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for your review and for all those years at SITA! We are glad to read that you enjoy working here after all those years. What a great achievement! We wish you continued success in your role.

"OK Experience"

Former Employee - Senior Analyst in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at SITA full-time

Pros

Flexible working hours, various extra activities

Cons

No progression, poor HR

March 1, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! We are glad to see that you enjoyed the efforts we put in providing a healthy and engaging work-place environment with our Well At Work Program. We are sorry that you were not able to explore learning and growth opportunities during your short time with us and wish you all the best for your career.

9. "A place for the dedicated and hard working to see results"

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Freedom to make a difference Friendly colleagues, family atmosphere Important work Recognition where appropriate Global opportunities for growth

Cons

Sometimes overly internally focused Heavily financially driven Flexibility of response favored over structure and rigid in some areas

February 7, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for your review! It is nice to read that you feel empowered to make a difference here at SITA! We strive to ensure an open and inclusive culture, where everyone’s voice is heard and where people can grow and have an impact. We thank you for your feedback, and we wish you continued success in your role!

10. "Solutions Engineer"

Current Employee - Consulting Librarian in London, England

I have been working at SITA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Variety of challenges; close to the air industry; great people

Cons

Bureaucracy slows decision making; poor GTM strategies

February 3, 2020Employee Experience consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are glad to hear that you appreciate our industry and the people you are working with! It's really important for us to ensure that everyone at SITA finds its place within the organisation and within a team. We value your feedback and I will share it with the management team. We wish you continued success in your role!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 623 English Reviews