100% would recommend to a friend
(26 total reviews)
100% approve of CEO
Found 26 of over 26 reviews
Updated 17 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is a great variety in opportunities available and you have the option to change direction if you are not enjoying something or want to try something new." (in 4 reviews)
- "Senior management are very approachable and easily accessible." (in 3 reviews)
- "Generally good work life balance." (in 3 reviews)
- "The line managers are focussed on supporting you and your workload but do not by any means micromanage you!" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.07 Jul 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- incredibly supportive and collaborative culture - empathetic leadership - flexible working options - robust training and support - open door communication - diverse and caring teams - great career options/growth - good bonus scheme
No cons at all I’m afraid
- 5.020 Feb 2023Talent Acquisition ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
- Amazing Work Life Balance - Fun Environment - Great progression and development opportunities
Cant think of any, its a great company t work for
- 4.029 Nov 2022Senior StatisticianCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
work life balance, variety of projects, supportive management
benefits not as good as in some of the other companies
- 4.05 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
The CEO and the whole management team's number one priority is and always will be the employees. There is a great variety in opportunities available and you have the option to change direction if you are not enjoying something or want to try something new. The salary increases and annual bonuses are an improvement in comparison to larger CROs. Additionally, the promotion process is very transparent and you will be promoted when you are ready; there are no constraints such as budget or position availability. Everyone at Veramed is super friendly and will always be happy to help. I am very proud to work for Veramed where the future is certainly bright
The benefits are not quite as good as larger CROs (somewhat understandably). Things like annual leave, sick pay, pension contributions could be improved. This is something that the management team are very much aware of and I have full confidence that the benefits will be revisited regularly as the company grows. I must state that the pros that I've mentioned above emphatically outweigh this con.
- 3.011 Nov 2021Senior StatisticianCurrent Employee
Friendly management and employees. Generally good work life balance.
Benefits could and should be improved, especially as the company grows.
- 5.019 Apr 2021Senior Recruitment ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHigh Wycombe, England
I have known many of the employees at Veramed for 10+ years and now I can call them colleagues. A small but thriving company, focused on quality, collaboration and integrity. All the foundations are in place, so everyone can get on with their jobs, trust others, processes in place, build for the future and embrace our clients
I wish I had worked here for longer
Veramed Reviews FAQs
Veramed has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 26 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Veramed to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
100% of Veramed employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Veramed 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.