easyJet Reviews

Found 476 of over 781 reviews

4.1
easyJet Chief Executive Officer Johan Lundgren
Johan Lundgren
Pros
  • "Staff travel very good and a great perk of working here(in 88 reviews)

• "good pay, good hours, good discounts(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can be long hours with delays especially in the summer(in 42 reviews)

• "not a great work life balance unless part time(in 22 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

The best company I've ever worked for!

May 6, 2021 - PPC Specialist in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company, the culture, the management, ''The Orange Spirit'', great equipment. Latest technology and innovation!

Cons

The head office based in Luton Airport.

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We're really pleased to hear that you're enjoying your journey with us. We're really proud of the Pro's you have referenced. With regards to the Con you mention - we're really excited by some of the changes we've made to our office - Hangar 89 and can't wait for our people to see it when Hybrid Working picks up over the next few weeks. We hope you continue enjoying and sharing our Orange spirit.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company

Jul 27, 2021 - Cabin Crew in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, friend,y environment to work in

Cons

Passengers can be very challenging

3. 1.0

Bad employer

Jul 7, 2021 - Cabin Crew in Bristol, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The crew you work alongside are decent nice people for the most part. Now, after Covid they ran demoralised and in low spirit as the company has changed into something faceless and cold, just like a cold aircraft.

Cons

After 3 years of hard work and repeated fixed-term contracts, easyJet decided to hire me as new entrant so that I pay again for training/accommodation and a uniform I already have. They take advantage of the fact they can use me as experienced crew but they don't give credit for it. I now see that they take advantage of Covid to restrict working rights and bring about an environment where employees are disposable and easily replaceable in the name of earning a buck more and have no obligations towards the staff at the same time. This is seen and felt by colleagues and customers alike and it will impact their sales and success in the not-so-far future. Their pension provider is one of the worst in the market, yet they advertise shares. Now with Covid, management is ever so distant from what is happening in the running of everyday flights and how it is to fly with easyJet. As soon as I find another job, I am gone.

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you. We really appreciate your review and your hard work at the heart of our operation. We hope you've been able to share your feedback with your base management team and/ or HR business partner. If you haven't already, we'd really encourage you to. We want to make sure all our people are listened to - working with your feedback to ensure we have an environment where everyone feels they can thrive and grow amongst our orange spirit.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

EasyJet

Jul 24, 2021 - Pilota in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with good safety

Cons

Very busy company with busy scheduled

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to grow

Jul 22, 2021 - Finance in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and grow

Cons

none i can think of

6. 5.0

Amazing workplace

Jul 19, 2021 - Easyjet Cabin Crew in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Time off, easy work, good money

Cons

Flexible shift, nights and days,

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! We really appreciate your review and your hard work at the heart of our operation. We hope you continue to enjoy your journey with us - thriving amongst our orange spirit.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

To many people on power trips

Jul 7, 2021 - Cabin Crew in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff travel, the odd nightstop. some friendly people. Work hard , get promotion.

Cons

management are unhelpful and dismissive. lots of bullies and management are aware of the main culprits. long unsocial hours for no extra pay. You are expected to work longer hours at short notice. roster instability. To many teens in management roles that have no people skills.

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. As a responsible employer we'll be sure to take on board all comments for any future changes. We wish you all the very best with your future career.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

WHjgh incredible

Jul 12, 2021 - Cabin Crew in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ghihff amazing place to work

Cons

Ghkjbgff amazing. Place to work

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you. We really appreciate your five star review and your hard work at the heart of our operation. We hope you continue to enjoy your journey with us.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

easyJet

Jul 9, 2021 - Cabin Manager in Manchester City Centre, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff travel on days off

Cons

Missing out on events due to unsociable hours

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for leaving a five star review! We really appreciate it. We wish you all the best with your future career.

10. 4.0

Manager

Jul 18, 2021 - Manager in Luton, South West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast pace energetic environment quite entrepreneurial

Cons

Location of Luton is not best to be located

Employer brand and social media specialist

Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate it. We're pleased to to know that you're enjoying your journey with us. It's great to see Pros that we're proud of and with regards to the Con you've mentioned - our hybrid way of working now means our people have more flexibility with regards to where they work, so they hopefully this is something you'll really be able to benefit from. We hope you continue to thrive and grow amongst our orange spirit!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 476 Reviews