easyJet Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

easyJet Reviews

Updated 21 Aug 2019

Found 203 reviews

4.2
Pros
  • "Excellent Staff Travel, fantastic progression opportunities(in 52 reviews)

• "Really fast paced and loads to do(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours and can be very tiring(in 28 reviews)

• "Like every airline now, long long days(in 20 reviews)

1. "Excellent company"

Former Employee - Cabin Crew in Luton, East of England, England

I worked at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

easyJet really look after their staff and provide a very stable career with opportunities to progress around the business

Cons

Can't think of any cons

easyJet2019-08-21

August 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review., It is always create to receive a 5 star review from a former employee. We wish you all the best with your future career. Thanks

2. "Well Easy jet is the best airline i have ever been with."

Current Employee - Airline Pilot in Troon, Scotland

I have been working at easyJet full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

their areballways really nice cabin crew and fellow pilots

Cons

Their are no down sides

easyJet2019-08-14

August 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

What a brilliant title to your review! Thank you very much for leaving your 5 star review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time with us!

3. "Fantastic place to work"

Current Employee - Recruitment in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, the tempo, pride in the brand. Company values, accessibility of senior management, right to the top. easyJet is all about people, customers and staff.

Cons

Working environment but that is already being reviewed and improved,

Advice to Management

Lets keep growing.

easyJet2019-08-13

August 23, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your 5 star review. You have mentioned many aspects that we are very proud of as a company - the people, passion and pride! Our working environment is top priority, with the aim to make it an even better place to work. Thank you again and ...

4. "Holidays Division"

Current Employee - Trading Manager in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great CEO for holidays - charismatic and inspiring Great new office environment Startup culture Real buzz about the place Holidays leadership team very strong, all very personable

Cons

None so far, busy & hectic environment - if you get a buzz from that though, this is place for you

easyJet2019-08-05

August 9, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. 5 stars is always great to receive, and for the newest part of the business, even more so! It is a very exciting time for easyJet and the 'buzz' is something we are proud of. Thanks again

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Management Analyst in Luton, South West England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very fast paced environment with lots going on! Everyone is very open and willing to help you. Great benefits available.

Cons

Split across multiple Luton-based sites can make things difficult

easyJet2019-08-12

August 13, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We understand with the Luton Campus, some aspects of our daily routine have changed, but hopefully it will smooth out and the new office due in the next few years will be very exciting. Thanks again, we hope you continue ...

6. "A Happy atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

easyJet has a lot that it wants to achieve and it goes about doing it with a smile on the faces of it's staff. The positive attitude is so refreshing to see.

Cons

The company still has a 'Start-up' feel to it where the scale of change demands a little more structure than is presently obvious.

Advice to Management

Guidance from above on strategic direction whilst keeping that positive outlook would be welcomed.

easyJet2019-08-05

August 9, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. You make reference to parts we are very proud of and we hope you continue to enjoy your career here.

7. "fast moving, but not always in a straight line"

Former Employee - Sales Director in Luton, East of England, England

I worked at easyJet full-time for more than a year

Pros

clear goals Committed staff Good benefits hard working busy environment

Cons

meeting after meeting after meeting

Advice to Management

cancel meetings

easyJet2019-08-02

August 2, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and wish you all the best for your future career. Thanks again

8. "Welcoming, collaborative culture in a great industry with opportunities to develop"

Current Employee - PMO in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flat organisation structure, accessible and engaged senior management, great culture with friendly supportive colleagues, lots of opportunities for progression - it's a meritocracy. Informal flexible working is available and encouraged.

Cons

The working environment isn't great however it's widely recognised and there are exciting plans in place to improve this. For those not living in Luton or surrounding areas, the head office location does have an effect on work/life balance after a while.

Advice to Management

The airline is very entrepreneurial in spirit (as expected!) and this does mean we're trying to do too many things, sometimes with competing or lacking priorities. There's too much reliance on certain key people too so we need to get better at working on the things that really make the biggest difference.

easyJet2019-07-31

August 2, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your view. You make point to many things we are proud of such as our culture, people and opportunities. We are also aware of the environment so are putting a huge focus on this. We have grown so fast over the last 20+ years so it now calls ...

9. "Good culture, sound training and competitive salary - but not without some areas for improvement"

Current Employee - Analyst in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Salary is very competitive, bonus structure is standard. However, I have already been asked if i want to pursue a professional qualification; this is very good for me because it means I'm well paid and being paid to train at the same time. There's a good buzz around the place and you also have interaction with senior management, the communication is pretty good, Though I wish we didn't need to use workplace for... progress on Project Home.

Cons

My only issue is the price of food in the canteen, I could actually get a better deal from Pret. The selection is good, but it can be pricey. £3.75 for a pre-made sandwich is pretty expensive. But it is very good quality.

Advice to Management

Just change how you've been communicating Project Home, workplace isn't the most ideal location IMO; i often struggle to find the necessary groups for the comms. Other than that. keep up the level of communication.

easyJet2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. As a recently new employee or ours, we are pleased to see a strong review. We recognise communication is key on matters of change so will feedback that it needs to be wider than workplace. Thanks again

10. "Employee Engagement is high at easyJet within a supportive but high energy environment"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Luton, East of England, England

I have been working at easyJet full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee Engagement & focus on customer experience

Cons

fast paced workplace leaves insufficient time to devote to planning

Advice to Management

Use of company staff survey for staff feedback reviews

easyJet2019-07-30

August 2, 2019Operations Recruiter

Hi, thank you for taking time to leave your review. We hope you continue to enjoy your career with us and with much more focus on employee engagement there is a real opportunity for some exciting changes.

Found 203 reviews