ASOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ASOS Interview Questions

Updated 14 Feb 2018

2.9

Garment Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Very Casual and easy interview, consisting of a group task, individual interview and presentation. They made you feel very relaxed and it was easy to be yourself. They weren't trying to catch you out and I really got the impression they wanted me to do well.

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in October 2017.

Interview

Fast process. I got an email with a video interview link that I had to videotape. I had 11 questions with a time limit of 3 minutes in each of them. The questions were not that hard but some of them took me by surprise

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in November 2016.

Interview

relaxed telephone interview but a lot of questions about my knowledge of the company and my marketing knowledge. it took 30 min but she was 10 min late calling me. the questions were asked very quickly and i had little time to recover from the last

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was called to an interview which was fairly straightforward and informal. I was successful in this and was then brought back for a second round of questions, in which I was unsuccessful. They were lovely in the way they fedback to me.

Trading Optimization Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England).

Interview

Applied online and received an request for a phone interview around 4 weeks later (over xmas). Phone interview was 15 mins and was immediately asked to come to the head office for an interview. I was given a task to create a 10 min presentation about categorisation optimisation. The process was relatively quick and I was offered the job 4 days after face to face interview. I felt the interviews asked all the right questions to get an impression of me + my experience. Team fit is important too.

Placement Trainee/Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England).

Interview

Very chilled out half day at the ASOS headquarters. Started with an introduction to all the assessors, there were about 10 of them, and the idea is that you will get to interact and speak to all of them throughout the day/ different tasks. Began with a group task in groups of 4, observed by 3 of the assessors, this took about 15 minutes and was fairly chilled out. Next was the individual presentations we had prepared prior to coming, we were told there would be no screens so to bring handouts, but i brought my laptop on the off chance I could plug it in and I actually could which was good. Finish with the interview with 2 assessors which took about 20 minutes, included a mixture of competency based questions and questions about you and why you want the role.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have worked with a range of people who had different working styles, and how you managed to work as a cohesive team   Answer Question
    • What are your expectations of what your tasks would be on a day to day basis in this role?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Assesment day consisted of a group and individual intray excercise - not very hard just need some common sense.
    Interview itself was very short and was over in no time.

Analytics Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Online application of submitting CV and covering letter. Despite saying you will hear back within three weeks, the process was a little longer but then I was invited to complete a video interview. About three weeks after the video interview I was invited to an assessment centre. I was unable to attend the first date given but explained the situation and was invited to a different day without any problems! The assessment day included a group task, individual task and interview.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience do you have for the role?   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your skills on Excel?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Interview

Sent my application late 2017 - cover letter and CV submitted

Received an invitation for an online video interview - 5 to 6 competency questions and 1 technical question

Received a call confirming my attendance for a group assessment centre - lovely lady on the phone

Group assessment centre - started with a presentation, group activity, technical activity and then individual interviews (also able to chat to current interns for more information) - really enjoyed the day, fun, informative and relaxed

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

Lasted half a day, it was quite chilled which made it a bit less stressful. Involved a group task, presentation and interview. Was sent a brief for the presentation a week prior to the interview day.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you have used a creative approach to solve a problem   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.