ASOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ASOS Interview Questions

Updated 7 Dec 2017

2.9

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in October 2017.

Interview

Fast process. I got an email with a video interview link that I had to videotape. I had 11 questions with a time limit of 3 minutes in each of them. The questions were not that hard but some of them took me by surprise

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in November 2016.

Interview

relaxed telephone interview but a lot of questions about my knowledge of the company and my marketing knowledge. it took 30 min but she was 10 min late calling me. the questions were asked very quickly and i had little time to recover from the last

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was called to an interview which was fairly straightforward and informal. I was successful in this and was then brought back for a second round of questions, in which I was unsuccessful. They were lovely in the way they fedback to me.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England).

Interview

They will ask you to prepare some specific cases based on your previous experience.
    If you know your job, that will not be difficult. You can prepare it from home. The rest of the interview is not something out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what the best thing that you can bring to this job is.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS.

Interview

Applied online and then was given the opportunity to do a video interview. It took 20 minutes and there was 10 questions. They gave you maximum 3 minutes for each question.

IT Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

A "friction-less" experience which was made a painless as possible both by the initial screening, a practical exercise and a face to face with the hiring manager. Very clear in the process, delivered to their commitments and provided open and transparent feedback in a way which matches their ethics and advertised aims and objectives.

Interview Questions

• Practical exercise, 30 mins prep and 20 mins presentation with 10 mins Q&A   1 Answer

Placement Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Straightforward process where I uploaded my CV and then was ask to do a video interview.
    Video interview consisted of a number of strength and competency and technical questions.
    Assessment centre is similar, whereby you have to prepare a 10 presentation and then have an interview

Partnership Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England).

Interview

Applied online and had a call with the HR team within a few days. This was followed by an email but there was then a lot of back and forth over choosing the face to face interview date because of changed their end. Finally had the face to face interview, which was great and informative. They said someone from HR would be in touch after to discuss the interview and next steps if any. I didn’t hear from HR and after sending a couple chaser emails finally heard back after 3 weeks. If I had chased I would never have received feedback as promised.

Interview Questions

• They didn’t ask any difficult questions. It was more talking through role, my experiences and why i’d be a good fit   Answer Question

Placement Trainee/for Trade Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASOS (Birmingham, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I received the Video Interview and prepared for it for a few days because I was busy with my studies at the same time. And the process was designed quite humane as I talked a lot about my experience and it was only my first time to do the video interview. Btw, the staff in video looked quite nice and friendly!

Design Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was quickly interviewed by phone after applying for the job the week before. They asked me questions about my previous experiences. I was then offered a face to face interview with the design team. The interview itself was quite pleasant and the people very friendly and chatty. They mainly asked questions about my previous experiences and they looked at my portfolio asking questions about it. They also tested my knowledge of the company. All in all it was an okay interview, quite informal. Unfortunately I never heard from them again. A short email saying they were not interested would have been appreciated. I guess they don't care about letting you know if the interview is not successful.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.