ASOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

ASOS Interview Questions

Updated 20 Sep 2018

2.9

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in October 2017.

Interview

Fast process. I got an email with a video interview link that I had to videotape. I had 11 questions with a time limit of 3 minutes in each of them. The questions were not that hard but some of them took me by surprise

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

After applying online I got an email about a video interview. This was 8 questions which were a mix of personal, competency, and technical. If you progress on to the next stage you are invited to an assessment centre in their officesin Camden (which is awesome). The day is really fun and pretty laid back. Loads of people popping in and out so there are so many brains to pick. Mixture of group tasks, a presentation and a solo interview. Really enjoyed the day and meeting the other candidates.

After the assessment centre they got back to me within 10 days.

Overall really enjoyed the process as everyone has been so nice!

Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I was called to an interview which was fairly straightforward and informal. I was successful in this and was then brought back for a second round of questions, in which I was unsuccessful. They were lovely in the way they fedback to me.

Garment Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS (London, KY (US)).

Interview

Very Casual and easy interview, consisting of a group task, individual interview and presentation. They made you feel very relaxed and it was easy to be yourself. They weren't trying to catch you out and I really got the impression they wanted me to do well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS in November 2016.

Interview

relaxed telephone interview but a lot of questions about my knowledge of the company and my marketing knowledge. it took 30 min but she was 10 min late calling me. the questions were asked very quickly and i had little time to recover from the last

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Didnt get one as they thought shooting London fashion week was too in experienced. was really silly on the phone conversation seeing as how the person didnt actually look at what i had put down on my CV

Interview Questions

• upon receiving the email:-
      HR: what seems to be the problem?   1 Answer

Because of the pure incompetence. who in there right mind would send out for a job application asking for fashion photography experience, to get an application from someone who has experience only to turn them down due to lack of experience. my 2 pet turtles are better at recruitment then these clowns.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ASOS (London, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Stage 1: Online Application,
    Stage 2: Initial Telephone Interview with HR (General chat)
    Stage 3: Second Telephone Interview with a different HR (General chat)
    Stage 4: Competency tests (Code refactoring) (2 hours, completed at existing work place)
    Stage 5: Telephone Interview with Principle Dev (General chat, discussed training structure & company benefits e.g. free laptop / desktop or maybe getting both)
    Stage 6: 2: 1 Face to Face interview with a different Principle Dev & Business Project Manager(1 hour, General chat & they did a presentation on ASOS & a tour of the office)

It was quite a pleasant experience, the entire process went quite smoothly and it took roughly 1 months. The offer is great and the employment contract & people do reflect ASOS is a very fair company to work for.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Interview

Sent my application late 2017 - cover letter and CV submitted

Received an invitation for an online video interview - 5 to 6 competency questions and 1 technical question

Received a call confirming my attendance for a group assessment centre - lovely lady on the phone

Group assessment centre - started with a presentation, group activity, technical activity and then individual interviews (also able to chat to current interns for more information) - really enjoyed the day, fun, informative and relaxed

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASOS.

Interview

Applied on the careers website. Received a mail from HR after few days. First phone interview with HR representative about background and previous experience. They also answered all my question about the position and the company. Then I went into a technical interview with two engineers.

Interview Questions

• Given two unsorted arrays, one with event start times and one with end times, find out if any two events overlap.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ASOS.

Interview

Online interview consisting of five questions. The first four we are all HR questions and tested your knowledge of the company. The last question was technical and asked about noSQL.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.