Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Airbus Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2018

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Ashburn, VA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position through their website. Was contacted via phone by H.R. to arrange travel to their VA location. All travel expenses paid by Airbus, arrived at their location and was interviewed by the hiring manager, H.R. rep, and another manager within a different division of the group. Interview lasted one hour only.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us why you are considering Airbus as an employer, and various situational questions that related to how you would react.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and pleasant. The HR and engineer that interviewed was extremely welcoming and informative about the available position. The company was a fit for those who wants a hands on and real world experience of repairs and communication skills that is aircraft related.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airbus Defense & Space?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with english test, intelligence test, personality test, personal interview (nothing out of the ordinary). Note: the personality test must be in accordance with the interview, because they will check that, so allways be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you faced a problem and you succeeded   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Weird panel that did not include the hiring manager. Questions were your average interview questions for the most part, but it was disorganized and you got the distinct feeling that nobody on the panel really knew how to interview or hire well. Took months from application time to hire time. One day of interview, but took a while to get to that point.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

A phone interview was followed by meeting with three managers a week after the phone interview. The in person interview lasted about 2 hours. It included an overview of Airbus Group, the expectations for the open job position and meeting with executive managers. HR role specific questions were asked to evaluate knowledge and a decision was made within a few days.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with fully insured Health Plans, 401 (k) plans, ADP, etc.?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter who conducted an initial phone interview. The second stage was a phone interview with the hiring manager, and the third stage was in-person interview with the hiring manager and two other colleagues.

Interview Questions

• What's your management style?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on phone then scheduled for another phone interview with hiring manager. Told time of interview and waited. No call. Called HR that set up interview and was told that there was a change of plans and went with someone else. Missed work and cost me $$$. Very illegal action.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in March 2014.

Interview

Conversational and personality inquiry. Little technical inquiry. Generally wanted to see if I had an understanding of what the company does and if I understand the client. Mostly just asked about my background and personal interests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation was negotiable

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Airbus (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Very low pressure met with senior staff and peers. No tricks. Straight forward Interview lasted 2 days. Very challenging time constraints on many they seemed rushed. They needed help

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.