Airbus Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 751 of over 751 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Airbus

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Steps included in the recruitment process: 1) Test related to the given job profile (Aerospace structures, materials) 2) Cognitive test (Quant, Logical Reasoning) 3) Interview - Technical (Related to Job profile) 4) Interview - HR

Interview Questions
  • What are the parameters involved in designing aircraft wings
    Answer Question

Airbus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Premier entretien pré enregistrée avec des questions assez générales et portée sur le profil du candidat et ses motivations. Second entretien, si sélectionne après le premier, avec un des managers du département concerné.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Airbus

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Straightforward easy to score. They ask you simple questions relating to your background, interests and academic skills. Show an interest in the career and company. This is my review of the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Interview started right on time. Interviewers were friendly and respectful. Before they introduced themselves we had a small casual talk abt where I am from where I studied and how i planned to go to that particular college. This talk removed my nervousness. The interview was for 40 min full of technical and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me abt yourself ? What do you know about airbus ? Tell me about a time when ......... ? SFD/BMD I beam vs Channel section

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

After the genenral question, asked about nationality, and finally get rejected. Before the interview, there are few online testing, asked about logical reasoning, memory, coding skills. The question not based on CV, mosetly general question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Entretien différé, ce qui signifie que les candidats répondent à des questions générales seuls face à leur ordinateur. 2 essais par question, ce qui laisse une deuxième si l'on souhaite améliorer sa prestation mais attention car cela supprime la première tentative. Une expérience spéciale mais enrichissante !

Interview Questions
  • Parmi les valeurs d'Airbus, quelle est celle qui vous correspond le mieux ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

The interview was a Positive experience. Open ended interview questions and relaxed atmosphere. There were no unexpected questions and there was time left at the end to ask any queries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

Enregistrement seul à des questions prédéfinies pour en guise de premier entretien de sélection RH. Questions en anglais ou Français. Le processus ensuite est très lent, déjà 2semaines de prétraitement pour faire un passage seul face aux questions RH puis ensuite 2 à 3 semaines ensuite pour obtenir une réponse favorable ou non.

Interview Questions
  • What word describes you the best between: creativity, teamwork ?

Airbus

Application

I interviewed at Airbus

Interview

A total of four Stages of Interview. The first was on the Phone. Technical questions and description of role. One in person with Function heads and HR Data analysis case study and coding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Airbus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus in Nov 2021

Interview

-pré entretien Ressource Humaine : se filmer et répondre à 5 questions en Français et une en anglais questions types RH, 2 essais pour enregistrer la réponse -entretien avec la personne à l'origine de la proposition de stage

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 751 Interviews