Airbus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Airbus Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Airbus' interview process was very simple and straightforward. There was a recorded video interview followed by coding challenges. After this there was an in-person interview followed by an offer.

The recruiters at Airbus were very nice and helpful in securing times that worked and communicating the process.

Benefits Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Multiple interviews with phone and in person. Stand off approach with arms crossed body language by one interviewer. Felt as if they felt threatened by my experience / knowledge or presence.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position? It would involve a lot of manual work.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus in January 2020.

Interview

I applied for the position, received a phone interview and two video interviews. They asked both technical and basic interview questions. Overall, it was a good experience and would recommend applying if you are considering it.

Information Technology Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

They took two phone calls interview and uninformed face to face interview scheduled without notice

Even after technical clearance

They called for HR round on another day.

Even after clearing it. They said feedback that my profile is on hold

After two months they said rejected

Unethical HR people, respect the time of candidates, I wasted my two days of leave for them where they played interview game.

Then came to know that reference candidate has been hired who was no match for profile

HR asked me questions related to racism, language and location. I am still wondering why they need it.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if your colleagues scold you for nothing and degrading for being kannadiga from Mandya. this was the question HR asked   Answer Question

AOS Lean Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile, AL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was fairly easy, it has been time consuming and a lot of waitng to hear back. Although overall the questions have been easy. Still waiting to hear back from last interview.

Entry Level Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile Junction, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus (Mobile Junction, AL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Practical test and short interview followed by a drug screen and physical. Very simple yet time consuming process. I really want to be able to view everything so I’m just typing something

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus in April 2019.

Interview

They wouldn't ask you your basic behavioral questions. Rather, they would ask you technical questions about everything that is in the job description. So make sure you really know what you're applying for.

Interview Questions

• I interviewed for a Business Analyst position and they asked me about data analytics, tableau and a few other software. They also told me a problem they had and asked how I would fix it using my data analytics knowledge.   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

My interview experienve was very relaxed I would say, they only inquired about my experience and skill set. We held a conversation afterwards for a while then carried on with our days.

Aircraft Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

It was very short and to the point. I liked that it was a very casual environment, it gave me an insight to the type of work environment I would be working with. The initial phone screening by HR was a bit vague and no technical questions could be answered, that was completed during the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your work?   1 Answer

Financial Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Herndon, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First contacted by HR to schedule onsite interview. Interview was about 2 hours long - I was being interviewed by 3 different people each from a different level of seniority.

Interview Questions

• Different conditions in SQL? Tell me a little about yourself, what do you know about Airbus?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.