Almac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Almac Group Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2018

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruited by agency. Had phone screen, then several hours of online aptitude testing: numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, situational judgement, personality. Next was in-person panel interview. Required to do 15-min presentation of completed project.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview questions: Handling difficult customers, getting along with difficult people, working overtime.   Answer Question

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Seriously, what is the deal with this company? The company set up a phone interview about the open position. I received an email from the company recruiter approximately 25 minutes after the phone interview was supposed to begin indicating that they were stuck in a meeting and wanted to reschedule later in the day. I was unable to reschedule later that day due to another appointment that I had. I indicated that I had availability the following day but heard nothing in return. Approximately a week later I received an email indicating that I had to due something to my online career profile but then have not heard anything from them since. It seems to me that this company doesn't value people and views them as nothing more than a commodity. I am glad that things will not be progressing with this company!

Software Development Engineer-II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Initially there was a phone screening and then called for Onsite Interview. Phone screen was bit challenging but with interesting questions in Linq. Interviewer concentrated mainly on OOPS. Cleared the Telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• 1)Difference between List and IEnumerable   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an online IQ test. Received an email back a few days later, informing me they went with another candidate. Appears they base their judgement off of what an online test dictates and not human to human interaction. Kind of odd.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was very basic.   1 Answer

QA Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially had a 15 minute interview with HR. At this time I discussed the compensation I was looking for and they had assured me it was in the range for this role. 2 weeks later, I then completed a 2 hour interview process at the Souderton site only to find at the very end that the compensation I desired was out of range for the role.

Interview Questions

• What does Quality mean to you?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your computer skills from 1-10?
      What computer programs are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your communication skills from 1-10?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation when you had a co-worker who did not agree with you.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Biostatistican Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group in January 2017.

Interview

Applied mid November. Got a call late December and had a phone screen. Heard no word until mid January that the position reopened (had no idea it was closed). Took an online personality test. Had in-person interview with the director and a lead biostatistician. Interview discussed resume/experiences, knowledge of the job itself, and some situational questions. Interview went well over designated time (2+ hours), the director had to attend to a meeting and the biostatistician had rapid-fire questions about experience, skills, and quizzed on the interview itself. Was told would hear within at the most two weeks. Received no offer mid February.

Software Tester II Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group in January 2017.

Interview

Took long to hire. Phone interview followed by face to face. Experience was pleasant. Attended by HR before interview.
    Face to face interview was taken by three individuals. Not difficult but need to know about testing, reviews, and giving impromptu test cases.

Interview Questions

• Basic testing questions. HP ALM , previous job duties, followed by written test- asked to write test scenarios for a given requirement of BVA.   Answer Question

Software Testing Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)).

Interview

Mathematical and Analytical questions. Test at the end. Managers that did the interview were polite and to the point. 2 people interview at a time. Phone Screen - In house interview - Job offer. Overall experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Soda machine Question - How would you test a soda machine.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview with Human Resources. I spoke with HR the same day to go over my resume, to discuss what I was looking for and preferred salary. I was contacted a few days later to set up a face to face interview. It was a very relaxed interview with department management. The job offer was received by a phone call from HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negotiate. I was asked during the initial phone screen about preferred salary and received what I asked for.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with an HR pre-screen. Followed up by an HR screening. Next, a pre-screen phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, an in-person interview with the hiring manager, the reporting manager and the VP of the organization. After that, there was a follow-up phone interview with the hiring manager and the reporting manager because they decided they hadn't asked the right questions during the 2 hour in-person interview. After all that, I was notified that I did not get the offer through LinkedIn. The would-be reporting manager re-posted the job without verifying with HR whether I had been notified that I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest weakness (ho-hum)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.