Almac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Almac Group Interview Questions

Updated 9 Sep 2018

Software Testing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I experienced a small panel interview. It was a fairly straightforward interview. I was not asked anything unexpected. The interview was followed on with a quick written exam that was within expectations.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group.

Interview

No phone screen, F2F only. Did not talk to HR. Took about a month from my application to interview. Standard HR provided questions, not too many behavioral based. Positive environment. Really liked the vibe. Seems like thre process will move quickly - along the two weeks everyone else has experienced.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Almac Group (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with Company Recruiter, then F2F with Sales team. They were all very nice and professional. I was very hopeful to get the job as I thought my background was a good fit. I am hopeful that other positions might come available as they are expecting significant growth in the next couple years.

Interview Questions

• Targeted list of questions from HR are used by each of the interviewers. Name a challenge you overcame, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, first one by phone, second one face to face, Phone interview was about my background and technical abilities, Face to face was about the requirements of the position and a tour of the stability laboratory.

Could tell they did not expect a person who was 45+ year of age, even though resume clearly stated when I graduated college and the amount of experience I had

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult portion of research you had to perform?   1 Answer

Interview

Expect questions mostly fr om the Jd. Basic java and technical questions

Interview Questions

• Db questions ft a frontend developer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave as expected

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Found out about their opening on through their website. I was contacted by HR for 2:1 interview. The interview was very simple. They ask some HR questions. Most questions were about fit into the company and interaction. They had very little technical questions. They ask me about SQL. If I knew what is left and right join. Ask if I knew procedures, query, functions, and operators. The interview was pleasant but the HR needs some work.

Interview Questions

They called me for a verbal offer. We negotiated a little on the phone during the call. I ask for some time to look over the benefits package. During the negotiations and questions about the benefits package, they sent me an email that they are sending me an official offer letter that day. The following day after I ask for an in person meeting with HR, they sent me a withdrawal of candidacy email. I ask for some feedback on what I did and never gotten a reply. Very Unprofessional.

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply to the System Developer position through the company website as well as through the employee referral that I found on Linked in. I was invited for interview few days later. The interview consists of 30 min logical test as well personal interview with 3 different couples 20-30 min each, 6 people total. First couple asked 5-7 technical SQL Server and relational database questions. 2 other couples asked me personal questions and discussed my background. We also discussed projects and job description. Overall people were very friendly. Total interview was 2.5 hours. I got offer next day.

Interview Questions

• How many transactions you can have in SQL Server?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Almac Group.

Interview

Phone screen with lots of technical questions
    Then in person interview with several written programming questions
    There are several senior devs in the interview panel.
    They give you immediate feedback on your answers

Interview Questions

• How to unit test a static class.   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

I was promoted from a Production Operator to a Production Coordinator after a year. The job was posted on the bulletin board, but I heard through my supervisor, who suggested I apply. After completing the internal application, I waited several months without hearing a word about the job. The supervisors did not have an answer for me and said they were waiting on HR. Three months later I was finally informed they were indeed still hiring and were interested in me. I had one interview with the supervisors from my shift. The process went smoothly and soon after I accepted the offer. It was extremely frustrating having to wait three months before hearing back about a job bid.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there were any difficult questions asked during my interview. The supervisors read the questions off a pre-printed paper and they were typical interview questions.   Answer Question

QA Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I initially had a 15 minute interview with HR. At this time I discussed the compensation I was looking for and they had assured me it was in the range for this role. 2 weeks later, I then completed a 2 hour interview process at the Souderton site only to find at the very end that the compensation I desired was out of range for the role.

Interview Questions

• What does Quality mean to you?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your computer skills from 1-10?
      What computer programs are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • How would you rate your communication skills from 1-10?   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation when you had a co-worker who did not agree with you.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.