Argos Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 439 of over 439 interviews

Other3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and less formal and more like a normal conversation. They asked basic questions regarding any points on license etc. but nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • How many points do you have on your license? Do you have any experience?
    Answer Question

Argos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Went there on the day. It was just me (interviewees were given separate times to go in). Taken to the shop floor and asked scenario questions (store was empty). Asked competency questions. Unfortunately hours weren't compatible so I was ruled off.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Great manager who interviewed me, was a very friendly and stress-free interview process. At the same, I was applying for the job in the middle of my degree for some extra money, and the manager was super accommodating to my university timetable too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Standard questions, nothing unpredictable. The interviewer said it was more of a friendly chat than an interview, but I still was asked questions that you get asked at interviews, like, what do you know about Argos?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argos (Hull, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

No real questions asked at interview just when can you start and can you pass a dbs no real info given on what job involves and who will be workin with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

The interview process was easy and straightforward - very reassuring and logical questions. Very friendly interviewer - took appox 30 mins and quick decision made after. Made to feel relaxed and at ease.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos (Manchester, England)

Interview

very relaxed, more informal questions, asking about myself and my previous experience, some situational questions in how I would approach certain challenges in the workplace. Overall very casual and relaxed

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you have experienced an upset customer and how you dealt with it

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Quick interview with half of it consisting of questions on availability on important dates and flexibility and half questions of experience. Interviewers we’re friendly at put me at ease. Lasted around 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you’ve been given good customer service

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

The interview process was short and concise. Included stereotypical retail questions and they provided a tour of the store and the back. Managers more interested in availability than answers to question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argos (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Over the phone, asked about availability then one question about customer service. Interviewer was very awkward seemed unsure of what to say. Told me I didn’t have the job before end of phone call

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 439 Interviews