Argos Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 404 of over 404 interviews

Other3%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Argos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

A really relaxed interview with two people. Quite a few questions were asked. Many of them were about myself and the experience that I have. A few were about problems that I could find myself in working at the shop and what I would do to solve them.

Interview Questions
  • How experienced I am with technology devices.
    Answer Question

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

It was a medium level of intensity, mostly behavioral questions. The people were friendly and nice, in general, it was a pleasant experience: some of the questions below: The engagement of all decision-makers, notes, and communications in one place The retention of a centralized repository of hiring actions, tasks, and feedback The sharing of resumes easily and securely within the platform The monitoring of a hiring teams productivity and candidate progression in real-time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Some simple questions on solving customer disputes. Recommend checking company policy on behaviours/pillars. Overall it was a reasonably pleasant experience. Having started, I found the set up to be good for a new starter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Argos in Jun 2021

Interview

Had a phone call that lasted around 10 mins, very quick and didn't have anytime to get ready. process was poor all auto emails after this I understand but need to send out correct emails. Thanked me for meeting with them and that they enjoyed meeting me but at no point did a face to face interview take place.

Interview Questions
  • talked over CV and asked what I had done in the past, process was poor all auto emails after this I understand but need to send out correct emails. Thanked me for meeting with them and that they enjoyed meeting me but at no point did a face to face interview take place.

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

It was very nice and lovely they gave me tea and biscuits and then took me into the side room for some more tea and biscuits. After that they gave me more tea and biscuits.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Applied online and was invited to an in store interview with the store manager. Received invitation for interview approximately 1 week after application and a further 2 weeks between interview and beginning work.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think will be the next major development in technology? Examples of key skills eg teamwork, lots of situation based questions.

Argos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Questions on how I'd handle various situations working with customers. Enjoyed it and got the job. Applied online and then had a telephone interview before having an interview in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Fast and effective, they asked me loads of questions and allowed me to also ask. At the end they asked me how I believed I would fit in which I believe is a very good question to ask

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

just a short conversation with a manager about the job and why you would want to work for them as opposed to other comapnies. only took 20 minutes and was offered the job on the same day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Argos

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Argos

Interview

Easy interview. Asked general questions such as availablity and about experience. Gave some scenario questions too, i.e "What would if do if...". Overall very easy and the interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 404 Interviews