Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Avis Budget Group

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 536 candidate interviews
Avis Budget Group
Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Hr interview. Kniwing how to talk in english written and spoken. Microsoft office knowledge like excel, word, etc . Personality Salary I dont have some thing else to write so I complete to 30 words like this. A berry in the garden was raused and color be you and for what are you say.

Interview Questions
  • What is yout disadvantage an pro.
    Answer Question
Avis Budget Group
Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

The interview has been in stages that startet with a Phone interview / Video interview, test, and meeting the team. All in all it was very organised and you could prepare for it nicely with researching online

Interview Questions
  • What can you see in this booking curve?
Avis Budget Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Excessive total of four interviews, that went fine, then a week later got an auto rejection. Just a waste of time. Companies need to tone down the amount of interviews and respect the candidates time especially if they aren't serious to hire.

Interview Questions
Avis Budget Group
Anonymous Employee in Budapest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Budapest)

Interview

A couple of days after my online application I was contacted by the HR for a phone interview. A week later a personal interview took place in the office. The whole procedure took two weeks.

Interview Questions
Avis Budget Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Apr 2021

Interview

Zoom meeting and the whole process takes 30 minutes.HR is very nice and kind. Behavioral Questions are general and are not difficult. This position need good communication skills and also the report generation skills.

Interview Questions
Avis Budget Group
Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Rent cars to people who booked rentals. Upsale insurance and add ons. Organize corporate rentals. Asks about customer service background. Do you enjoy working any time of the day? What days can you work

Interview Questions
Avis Budget Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Dopo essere stato contattato dall'azienda nel giro di pochi giorni ho sostenuto un'intervista telefonica prettamente conoscitiva in Italiano ed Inglese, la cui durata è stata di circa 30 min. Al termine della telefonata mi è stato inviato per posta un documento excel con 3 test da effettuare in 30 min.

Interview Questions
  • Descrivi e contestualizza le competenze sviluppate nelle tue precedenti esperienze lavorative. Utilizzo di alcune funzioni di excel ( CERCA VERT.) e costruzione di una tabella pivot
Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Victoria, BC)

Interview

Very simple. They hired me on the spot. Should have been a warning sign! The manager was super busy and the interview was very short. The office looked run down and there was very much a bro culture going on.

Interview Questions
Avis Budget Group
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

3 rounds in the interview process - First stage is HR followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager. Last round is a Panel interview which also includes a case study. No trick questions.

Interview Questions
  • Case study based in the panel interview
Avis Budget Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jan 2021

Interview

Very open about the reality of the job and its clientele. Made sure I was very aware of what the demands of the job are. No sweet talking. Or try to sell me on the job.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 536 Interviews

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers