Avis Budget Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Avis Budget Group

2.4

Part Time Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to setup a phone screening. After the phone screen I went in and talked to a manager. She basically told me about the job and asked if I wanted it.

Negotiation

No Negotiation

SRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Supervisors are great but during interviews be open and outgoing

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2008.

Interview

The interview was in 2007, I interviewed with HR they asked me a couple questions.
    Describe what you did in your last job? Then answer
    Why do you want to work here?
    What can you bring to us?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a customer was so upset and how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they give you the salary you accept it or dont

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, the employer did not seem interested ,

Inventory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in December 2014.

Interview

It was a very relaxed process, I came in for the interview I had to fill out an actual application (basically just copied my resume on to the form), talked with the manager for a while about the position and the company. Met a few people in the office and called it a day, the entire process was about an hour and a half.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, this is my second job to pay off a few things, so I didn't care as long as they hit my minimum which they did and exceeded.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR as a standard phone screen just to get to know me a little bit better and such. Through HR, I set up another phone interview with someone within the department and group that I was going to be working with. A day later, I was contacted by the manager of that department for the phone interview. She asked the standard interview questions; it wasn't very difficult. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind so I felt very comfortable. I should have been brought in for an in-person interview as well but I was in the middle of exams at the time and they were understanding enough to know that it would have been difficult for me to come in. The very next week, HR called me again to let me know that they were extending me an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very polite people. Did not have any issues with the interview process. They asked mostly questions about my previous work history. They like to know what you know about Avis.

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Started very late, 45 minutes late. Was conducted in a poor trailer office. The interview was not conducted at, or for the site I applied for. I would have much rather had the interview rescheduled as he was on a conference call about the business, which is totally understandable. They are very strict about their low wage, there is no negotiating.

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Abilene, TX (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Access to the web site and application process was exceptionally informative and easy. The interview process was conducted very professionally by Joseph Stewart. The explanation of pay and driving duties was clear and to the point. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Was the hourly rate acceptable to me? My reply was, "A low paycheck certainly beats no paycheck.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed, as my inquiry for part time employment was completely satisfactory.

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

phone screen first. short and informal because of the lack of skill needed at position. was given opportunity to apply for other positions as well based on being "over qualified" started the next week

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.