Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 578 of over 578 interviews

In Person7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Presentazione ed introduzione aziendale: presentazione aziendale, metodo di lavoro, orari, benefici, stipendio. Presentazione CV: basato sulle precedenti esperienze lavorative del candidato Role Play: gioco di ruoli tra agente dell ufficio prenotazioni e cliente

Interview Questions
  • Cosa ti è piaciuto di più e cosa ti è piaciuto di meno della tua ultima esperienza lavorativa
    Answer Question

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

La entrevista fue sencilla y rápida. No me hicieron esperar, fueron muy amables. Fue en español e inglés. En cuánto termino me dieron una respuesta y explicación de todo el proceso de contratación para presentarme en dos días

Interview Questions
  • Por qué debo contratarte en la empresa?

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

leader was nice, hr was nice but we couldn't agree on the position and especially on the salary question. the office had a nice atmosphere and easily reachable by public transport

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied through indeed and that was super simple. They emailed me to select 3 days and time for interview. The phone interview took 30 minutes. They asked pretty basic questions and filled me in on job details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview comprised of a 30-minute chat with the hiring manager. A lot of behavioral questions were asked, and I heard back less than a week later with the outcome of my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

They said they decided to restructure the position and are not hiring for it any longer after a month of interviews. They sent me a note of positivity to only then not hear back for 2 weeks. After I sent a followup email, I heard that they decided to reconsider what the position will be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

In-depth assessment of skills and experience but friendly and open. Gave a great impression of the company and encouraged me to join. Would recommend the process to anyone looking for a new role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Easy everyone was polite, do come prepared for the interview. The interview process was clear and the staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating. Many places are lacking during interviews throughout this pandemic but this Avis Budget cares about the people they interview.

Interview Questions
  • How are you as a person, how do you feel in fast paced environments.

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Un entretien par téléphone avec le RH puis un entretien d'une demi-heure en visio avec deux managers de la centrale parisienne. Aucun feedback n'est donné au candidat suite à l'entretien.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Ok no much to it, just be yourself. General questions regarding your experience. Talk about your past sales experience. Be confident and always sound confident. They also take long time to get back you with a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 578 Interviews

Avis Budget Group Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Avis Budget Group as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Recruiter and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Revenue Management Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Avis Budget Group takes an average of 14 days when considering 41 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for German Speaking Traffic Offences Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Avis Budget Group according to 41 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.14%