Banana Republic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,051 of over 1,051.0 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Interview was a group interview. Took turns saying why we wanted to work there and other standard interview questions. Ended with a timed task where we went to the floor to find an outfit we could wear to the office then easily transform it to be suited for a date night after the work day and presented it to the interviewer & other interviewees.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Present an outfit you can wear to the office then to your date night when you get off work.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Portland, OR)

Interview

1:1 interview with the General Manager of the store. Though for more seasonal positions, group interviews were conducted. For leadership positions, you may also need to meet with the District Manager of the region.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Examples of customer service 3. Examples of when you had to give difficult feedback 4. what are you passionate about?

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Un amico mi ha detto che cercavano lavoro in uno store e mi ha proposto al manager per la selezione. Quando sono andato il manager era arrabbiato e quindi mi ha trattato male.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

Quick and easy! Was around 30 minutes as questions about what customer service means to you as an individual and how you would style those outfits (men and women) had to sign a few forms and you are all set.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

First interview was over the phone. It was very basic. We then was called in to the store for a group interview. It was pretty basic as well. Good luck to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Vancouver, BC) in Sep 2021

Interview

it was very good and easy. Interview included questions about me and my previous experiences at different jobs. The intervewer told me about herself n the company as a whole too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

The day I applied, I received a call to schedule an interview. It was an in store interview, and I felt very comfortable the whole time. It is an amazing business with lots of opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? What qualifies you for this position?

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

They interview one time by yourself and then with a group. Overall they try to see if your not akward and have good communication skills. Mostly just be yourself you’ll most likely get the job if you have a good record.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

It was really easy, got a phone interview and was offered the job a few hours later. It was an easy process and they made me feel comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Banana Republic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

High level interview questions with a manager- fast and easy process that didn't need much if any preparation. As long as you know your strengths and are able to be energetic they will like you.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation with a customer.

Banana Republic

Application

I interviewed at Banana Republic

Interview

There was a phone screen, followed by a one on one interview at the store with a store manager. During the course of the interview, they made an offer of employment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,051 Interviews