Banana Republic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Banana Republic Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Super easy! First was a phone interview with a recruiter then moved on to meet with the Associate Manager and other Assistant Manager. Once passed that stage met with the Store Director then received an offer about a couple of days later from the Associate Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to coach someone that was not bought into the idea of the company directive.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Orlando, FL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had applied for the job and the next week I received a call from the assistant manager asking to call back because she had a couple of questions. I called her back and she asked me to confirm things on my application and we then scheduled a phone interview due to the coronavirus. The interview went great and I start next week!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic in July 2020.

Interview

After sending in an application online, they called me to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes and was very enjoyable. We talked through general interview questions about my experience in customer service/my general personality. They contacted me the same day to let me know that all of their openings were filled but to contact them in a few months if I was still interested.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Banana Republic?   Answer Question
    • Think of a time you made a mistake at work or school. How did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

The recruiter called and then i had a phone screen. It was straight to the point and I was called for the second screening. Approximately 2 weeks process. I wish you guys the best of luck in your interview,

Operations Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I began as an associate and had to go through 3 different interviews. First, with an assistant store manager. Second, with a general manager and my final interview was with my current district manager.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

brief phone interview about availability and interview with the general manager or hiring manager at the store during work hours. Standard very casual atmosphere. They will ask a lot about experiences especially those applicable to this type of retail store and its clientele.

Interview Questions

• how have would you handle a situation if a customer has complaints or is unsatisfied with your service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

After I applied, I received a single in-person interview. The interview included a Q&A portion, as well as an interactive portion, where I was asked to put together several outfits for different hypothetical customers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I went instore to fill out an application. I was called back a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview was with a manager. During the interview, there was an activity to pick out an outfit for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer you had and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was simple. 2 Managers in the interview, asked basic questions then scenario questions, asked about salary requirements and told me more about the role. Not a good setting if you dont like to be stared at.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went beyond your goal? How did you manage?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

My overall interview experience with the recruiter was very positive. It was via zoom and he was great to talk to and seemed very level headed. It was more conversational than a conventional list of questions he asked me. Super different from a retail sales associate job interview at their store. I waited a week or so to hear back, there are about four interviews in total. The company knows what they're doing.

Interview Questions

• Let's go through your resume, can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.