Banana Republic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Banana Republic Interview Questions

Interviews at Banana Republic

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

After I applied, I received a single in-person interview. The interview included a Q&A portion, as well as an interactive portion, where I was asked to put together several outfits for different hypothetical customers.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

I went instore to fill out an application. I was called back a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview was with a manager. During the interview, there was an activity to pick out an outfit for a customer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult customer you had and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Oregon City, OR (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. The girl that interviewed me was super nice. The questions are pretty easy : “why do you want to work at banana republic?” , “where do you see yourself in 6 months?” , “is fashion a long term goal?” , “how would you describe banana republic?” .. these were a few questions they asked me. then they have you pick an outfit in the store for a certain scenario (pretty fun & easy)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone call confirming interview, then in store interview with basic situational questions. I applied online and a recruiting lead called 2 days later to schedule a 30-minute group interview the next day. I heard back the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you're on your way to work and your tire pops?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadds Ford, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Chadds Ford, PA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Every time someone is being interviewed they are asked to start with a challenge. They’ll give you a theme to style, such as a night out or professional wear for cold weather. After you’ve completed the challenge, they’ll sit down with you and do a traditional interview. They may also walk you through the general system for how things work and show you how to receive a schedule.

Interview Questions

• Could you style something a man or a woman could wear to a ski resort?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

The interview process at Banana Republic was a formal on the spot interview. It was performed out on the floor, not in a back office. I was just asked simple retail questions about my experiences, skills, and work ethic.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very Friendly Interviewer, basic questions about experience, background and personality. It lasted around 20 minutes and I heard back within a couple days with the job offer. Within the week they had me come back to do training with HR and had to watch an informational video.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to overcome a challenge in a professional space   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

Relaxed environment and nice person who did the interviewing. Went in thinking it was going to be a harder interview than it was. Turned out things didn't work out for me specifically because of the dress code policy, but overall a friendly environment and friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• What's one reason you want to work for banana republic?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic.

Interview

Overall it was easy; I applied online and was called a few weeks later for an interview. The manager who interviewed me was very friendly and patient; the questions were not hard at all, just your typical job interview questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Banana Republic (Sioux Falls, SD (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Initial interview store manager about resumes experience job details requirements and personality questions then followed by district manager phone interview discusses compensation benefits employee job duties and how to be successful working at Banana Republic

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.