Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview. Very relaxed and friendly. No trick questions. Felt like a good company culture. The interview wasn't hard, or stressful. I accepted another position, but if I were looking for jobs again I would consider Baxter.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you failed and what you learned from it   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Spoke with Regional Manager face to face after recruiter (HR). Behavioral questions; met at a local hotel. Territory specific relationship questions. Very professional. Seemed to have had a lot of turnover.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work knowing that contracts were already signed with competitors and there may be one year without significant commissions?   Answer Question

Extern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with two employees of the department I was trying to extern for. The interview was for an externship position so the questions weren't very intense and were extremely basic. I was able to chat with the employees before and after the actual interview questions.

Research Associate III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I interviewed for a Research Associate role working with Extractables and Leachables. The recruiter walked me through Baxter culture, overview of the role, team and reason for opening. I then interviewed with the team and it was a great experience. The interviewers were very technical but very passionate. I did not get the offer for the initial role I interviewed for but the recruiter kept in touch as she knew additional opportunities where coming in late December/early January. I was offered a role, starting in a few weeks.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview was conducted in two 30 minute sessions: Behavioral and Technical. Behavioral was very typical without any unusual questions. Technical interview was straightforward and not very deep but covered broad topics.

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter in January 2021.

Interview

Had initial interview with recruiter and then a phone interview was scheduled and confirmed with hiring manager. I was no showed. I rescheduled because I understand things may come up unexpected. I was no showed again the second time. After contacting the recruiter again, I receive a phone call from hiring manager after our scheduled time. I tell him I have to reschedule but he was very pushy to get it done right then and there. I said ok, and he asked me about two questions and the call lasted maybe ten minutes. Complete waste of my time and unprofessional

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview - basic questions - tell me about yourself, how would you describe yourself, and where do you see yourself in five years

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Interview for the super day was a quick 30 minute phone call with behavioral questions and a couple of situational questions. After I attended the super day, I received an internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Team experiences, tell me about yourself, couple situational questions   Answer Question

Visual Inspection Interview

Interview

Interview with hiring manager on web ex which ended up being a call over the phone I was asked about my work history what made me want to work for Baxter company

Interview Questions

• Hiring manager asked what did I know about the company   Answer Question
    • Was I able to work rotating shift they also asked about my experience   1 Answer

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One was with a Principal Engineer and a second one with the Engineering Manager. The interviews lasted around 30-45 minutes each and was mostly technical. I would say try to be familiar with what they have in the job description and provide examples based on your experience at a previous job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.