Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter-1 from Allegis Global Solutions, who did a phone interview 12/12/19. No communication or followup. No response when emailed.

Six weeks later, heard from Allegis Global Solutions recruitment coordinator to setup a phone interview with hiring manager.

A week later a Talent Acquisition partner from Allegis Global Solutions setup onsite interview with two managers and department head. Went to the interview and thought it went really well.

Ten days later, I received a missed call from Talent Aquisition Parter from Allegis Global Solutions, then received a rejection email, no feedback. When I asked the Talent Acquisition Partner for feedback, she said that they went with someone with more pharma experience.
    The job posting continued to post and when I inquired to why that was, she said it was a system glitch.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Site, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter (New Site, MS (US)).

Interview

Very professional everyone in the interview process were knowledgeable took the time to answer all questions

I would highly recommend Baxter they care about their employees and have a competitive salary

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Went great. Had a phone interview and blah blah went fine got the internship. Got called back a few days later, not too hard. I talked to multiple people and met recruiters on campus.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process was very good and speedy for me. I did a phone interview one week, and got a call the next week to set up my in person interview. The in person interview was with three different people and it was two hours long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I talked to the MD about my own experience and my future plan. I also had a short English test about financial news and the medical devices market. The MD also asked me if I had been preparing for the CFA exam.

Tech Development Program Interview

Interview

You set up a one-on-one with a representative for 30 minutes, wait for a few weeks to hear back from them. The first round is personality interview, in which they ask you standard stuff in your resume and whatnot. I didn't make it to the second round so can't offer any more info. The turnaround is very fast.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The overall interview process was exciting to go through. Every recruiter was welcoming and willing to discuss the company and their experiences both within Baxter and before. One on one interview, and the second round was the same. I enjoyed the process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in October 2019.

Interview

Apply on the college recruiting website. Received on campus interview after the college career fair.
    Two back-to-back 30 minutes behavioral interview for the first round. Did not hear back from then.

Interview Questions

• Describe a experience or activity that could show your analysis skills.   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was split into two 30 minute interviews. Both were with HR, and started off with going over my resume. Then it was followed by very average behavioral questions. There were no technical questions asked.

I started off at the career fair at my university, and talked to the recruiter. The recruiter then got in contact with me the same day, and invited me for an interview for the next day.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward and standard process. First, a short call with HR followed by a 30-minute call with the hiring manager the next day. About a month later, there was a on-site where I had 5 45-minute interviews with senior leadership (Sr Managers, Directors, VP). This last part seemed a bit long, especially because there is no break between interviews, but the interviewers were nice and accommodating. The process was a bit longer than I would have preferred, but the recruiter was very responsive.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.