Baxter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.8

Patent Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Irvine, CA (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview one on one with hiring manager and co-workers followed by interviews at company HQ taking the better part of a day

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

They put you in a room and ask you questions about you, your resume, and your qualifications. They also let you ask questions about the job and the company.

Overall they asked really dumb and easy questions (i.e. tell us about a leadership experience when you managed xyz, etc.). Should have been an indicator that I would be working with idiots.

Interview Questions

• tell us a time when you managed a conflict.

Tell us about xyz on your resume.

What do you do for fun outside of work.

Why did you choose to pursue your MBA at Kellogg?   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2008.

Interview

Phone interview

Lab Tech Interview

Interview

Called me up and asked me a technical lab question. Then followed up with an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the same day from HR. Quick Interview with behavioral questions. Was then scheduled for an technical interview with the software engineering manager from the Medina, NY branch. Phone Interview with questions mainly relating to academic projects, technical background. There were a few questions about the software development life cycle. Nothing too technical. Got my offer a couple of days after that.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 minutes then about week later, on site , meet with the team,then wait for a week also, they gave offer. On site interview took about half day. It is mainly meeting with different people in the team, for them to know you. They asked about your past experiences.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The interview process is painful. The HR recruiters are disorganized and do not give enough detail or big picture of the interview process. internally, it takes over 3 months to post a position and another month to get candidates then another month for interviews and 1 more month for a candidate to start. Additionally, New Employee Orientation (NEO) is only every 2 weeks so if a candidate is given an offer they must pass the background check (which can take from 5 days to 2 weeks) so you could potentially miss 2 NEO sessions before starting.
    Don't give your notice at your current job until you have completed your background check and have an official start date, not just a letter.

There is not a standard in the questions asked by management. HR's direction is not specific.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate. Ask for a hiring bonus and additional vacation if you are in management.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Independence, MO (US)) in August 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview then 1 on 1 interview with ROO

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (New York, NY (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviews with the line manager was straight to the point . Interview with HR was with a part timer who was very direct and insisted on knowing a start date.

Operator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guayama, PR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Baxter (Guayama, PR (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

There are three 3 interviewers in a round table at the same time, one engineer, one HR, one supervisor. Easy going. No stress, very confortable. It takes about an one hour or less. I let the interview whith good

Interview Questions

• What you do if some problems occur, or how do you think others think about you? They ask about my knoledge in the area, about personal integrity .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.