Baxter Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.6

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

the phone interview for 15 mins. started casually and then into the technical part. overall it was average, not difficult. the technical was more on the previous experience. like what all types of equipment you worked on?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baxter (Round Lake, IL (US)).

Interview

Met with the supervisor and manager. Went through my resume and answered questions such as how was my technical writing skill and such we walked over to a glass box that contained all the products that sell and stood next to it for almost a half hour and talked about the products

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Bloomington, IN (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview then on-site interview. Decision was made very quickly. They were well prepared and friendly. Best experience I've had at an interview. On-site interview was short but informative.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Typical old style company. Hiring process and questions were a little jaded/ I was not impressed at the process. Could have been more front loaded to ensure good experience for candidates.

Interview Questions

• Not very technical. You can easily breeze through the interview technically if you pay attention. Compared to Apple or Uber, their questions are basically high school level.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call from HR to set up in person interview. There were four panels of interview range from 30-60mins, first three have two people interviewing and the last one was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They went over in depth about the role and They asked technical questions.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, MS (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Cleveland, MS (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process consisted of multiple 30-45 minute interviews with different members of the quality management staff. Each interview session inquired about education and previous experience. There were many repeat questions, as the interviewers did not communicate between each interview session.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your background will benefit you in this position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (San Juan, PR (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy, no technical questions. Once you demonstrated your knowledge in the areas related to the job applying. The interview goes more to see if you fit with the team. Either you know or not.

Engineer I Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very streamlined. I had an interview and an offer within a week of each other. Interview process was very friendly as they seem to value personality just as much as technical knowledge.

Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

i had a initial phone interview for 30 minutes and I was called for an on-site interview the next week. It was a two hour interview with the senior manager, project manager and principal engineer.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question were from the resume. Some common questions like, why do you want to work in Baxter? why do we have to hire you? How do you fit in a collaborated team? how do you handle a situation where your work is delayed because of others in your team? the questions were real time problem solving with their current project.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Pre-screen phone interview followed by in person interview with hiring manager and HR manager. PHone intereview lasted 30 minutes. In person interviews are longer. Supervisor interview followed. Mostly 1:1 interactions for 30 minutes each. Very nice and personal. Mostly behavioral questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.