Baxter Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview process including phone screen with HR, 1-on-1 with hiring manager, and in-person 1/2 day with several staff. HR was incredibly helpful and communicative throughout the process so I always knew where I stood and the timeline moving forward. The in-person was a non-stop 1/2 day so quite lengthy - caffeinate in advance!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

It was very professionally conducted first by a phone screen by the human resources manager and the departmental hiring manager. Then, I was invited for a face to face onsite interview with the group/panel.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Extremely easy interview process. Two scheduled phone interviews, one with a recruiter and the subsequent one with a hiring manager. The on-site interview was composed of 4 interviews. The interview was formal but very engaging.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone screen by the HR. It was followed by the basic interview by the hiring manager. I was called to on-site interview more than 2 times. I thought that was not very professional. Was interviewed by 4-5 people including the VP of the department. The atmosphere was very conducive and friendly

Interview Questions

• Practically demonstrate hands on experience on software   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Deerfield, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward and standard process. First, a short call with HR followed by a 30-minute call with the hiring manager the next day. About a month later, there was a on-site where I had 5 45-minute interviews with senior leadership (Sr Managers, Directors, VP). This last part seemed a bit long, especially because there is no break between interviews, but the interviewers were nice and accommodating. The process was a bit longer than I would have preferred, but the recruiter was very responsive.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was somewhat informal. The interviewer and I had a great conversation. I was disappointed because after the interview I was promised a call back to advise whether I was the successful candidate. However, I have to hear back from this company. I wish organizations would treat candidates with some more respect.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.