Boeing Structural Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boeing Structural Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks, the full hiring process about a month to two months after that. The interview took place over the phone with the hiring manager of the department. Detailed and some tricky situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to assume a leadership role/position. What was the position and what were your actions as the leader?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Behavioral interview questions, panel of 3 people over the phone. Did not see anyone in person like I expected. Just a phone interview that lead to an offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job.   1 Answer

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Month later got a call to set up a interview, even though i applied for a position in STL, where i live, it was a phone interview. It was dissapointing that they wouldnt want to have a in person interview, their HQ is literally 20 minites away but whatever. Had the phone interview a few days after the phone call and it was with 2 hiring managers. They asked me 5 behavioral questions and 1 technical question. I didnt answer the questions to the best of my ability, i was kind of nervous but the conversation we hd afterwords was great. Got to ask some good questions and was told i would hear back after they have concluded all the interviews. Its been over a week now and i guess they are still interviewing?? With their winter break i probably wont hear back until after the new years and when i do i expect a big fat decline letter

Interview Questions

• I could list them here although i promised i wouldnt but chances are they probably wont ask you the same questions. Just look up basic team related star questions (related to conflicts, experience, teamwork)   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Three managers interviewed me, all the questions were behavioral questions. Have a structured method of answering the question. They rank you at the end with numbers on how good you did in the interview.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with 5 questions. Followed by an on-site interview where you met with several managers that you would potentially work for. Plant tour. Offer was presented via email several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a person who was different from you.   Answer Question

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I have applied to Boeing online numerous time but received only one interview (for an internship) so far. In reading up tips online, I continuous revised and enhanced my resume in order to get a full time position. About two weeks after applied I received a call for a phone interview on Sat. It was two individual who were nice and cordial.

Interview Questions

• Some questions regarding engineering theories that I promised not to reveal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was very good. I tried to request relocation assistance but was turned down. They cited the lack of relocation money in the job description.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2009.

Interview

Just a phone interview and got hired.

Interview Questions

• Only the easy ones, but usually they put a team together, which I didn't go through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hiring manager was nice, but negotiation is with HR, bad experience. Here's my advice. If a company nickles and dimes you at hiring, you can bet that's how they will be treating you after you are hired in, when it comes the time for your salary review or promotion.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2008.

Interview

This was for entry level position. Applied online through the website. After resume was screened application form needed to be faxed in. There was only one round phone interview and the next day the offer was made.

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview was a conference call over the phone. The interview was very structured in that only about 7 or 10 very specific questions are answered. One of the questions had to deal with previous leadership experience and how did you deal with group conflicts. I answered by giving an example of a compromise I used.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you worked with a culturally diverse group of people; and what did you learn; and how did you adjust to working style to accommodate them?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiated, just took the offer.

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in March 2010.

Interview

Interview was what they called a "Structural Interview," where there are a set amount of cookie-cutter questions, which were very vaguely technical in nature. The questions were general. Hiring managers stated that they were going to phone interviews now, probably due to cost savings.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you dealt with cultural issues with others?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.