Cambian Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cambian Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Cambian Group

2.1

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cambian Group in July 2015.

Interview

Two people asking questions, then follow up with second interview, then visit to a home for a few hours normally includes a meal time. HR takes ages, keeps contacting your referee's often more than once. DBS check. You have to chase HR to get details put through. You then go to see the home you are going to be employed at.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a situation with a child who is violent towards you?
      What is your understanding of challenging behaviour?
      Questions relating to previous experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wolverhampton, England) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online, then had a Telephone Interview after 2 to 3 weeks which lasted for about 15 minutes and the , I was invited to a face to face interview, after the interview, there was an employment check.

Interview Questions

• Was asked my experience and why I wanted the role. My educational qualifications raised a red flag as I had a masters and was assumed to be overqualified for the role, I was asked why I wanted the job since I was overqualified and my field of study being HR.m that was the most difficult parts of the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Wisbech, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wisbech, England) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied for a post in the CAMHS unit but the job was actually in a children's home. The woman who interviewed me had never worked in a children's home before and didn't know any of the legislation when I told her about it.
    Interview lasted around 20 minutes of her asking me simple questions and making notes. It wasn't intimidating or unfriendly - just pleasant chit chat. They also offered me tea or coffee and some biscuits.
    Friendly reception people but waited a very long time in the reception for the interviewer to be available.
    Randomly got a phone call from them about 3 weeks late telling me my start date despite never having been told that I was successful. Very bad organisation!

Interview Questions

• How would you maintain the dignity of a person if they began to undress in a communal area?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Colchester, England) in July 2015.

Interview

Application through job search site. Replied within days for interview. Interviewed by HR in a meeting room, but they had forgotten I was asked to come in, so I was asked to wait for up to half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your most fulfilling experiences in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Wolverhampton, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Received an email around 2 weeks after applying online offering me an interview. Waited 40 minutes after arriving, 2 panel interview - male and female. The male was asking the questions whilst the female wrote down my answers. Both quite unfriendly, not welcoming, didn't smile once, generally a very unpleasant experience.
    Once the interview was over I was put in a room and given SEVERAL sheets of paper to complete, virtually the same as the original application, took almost half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a service user spit at you?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you've cared for someone and helped to support independence?   Answer Question

Residential Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (York, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted no more than 20 minutes. The questions I was asked were incredibly easy almost to the point where they were insulting my intelligence. I was very aware that the line of questioning were set up so that people would pass an interview without any problems

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you witnessed a manager being verbally or physically abusive to a service user. I mean seriously come on. My dog could answer that question   3 Answers

Vocational Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Warrington, North West England, England) in February 2012.

Interview

They asked me about my experience with children and how I will react if one of them will not participate in my lesson. They gave me two situations and asked me how I will challenge this children.

Leaning Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cambian Group (Milton Keynes, England) in November 2016.

Interview

Hire through the recruitment agency. I went to the school for a review - called a trial day, in order to know if I like the school and would want to work there.

Therapeutic Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cambian Group (London, England).

Interview

Applied via Cambian website, was emailed within the week to arrange interview. We’re very understanding when I had to rearrange due to snow disruptions. Interview was very informal, found out lots of information about role. Set questions asked.

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cambian Group (London, England) in August 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview. Panel of 2. Unprepared awful interviewer (1 was ok). Tried to change the time morning of the interview, the hiring manager who was the primary interviewer seemed totally disinterested and had a fairness about her. Put me off the process from the reception! Didnt provide feedback or even an email to state I was unsuccessful (would have rejected anyway) package awful compared to what the requirements for the job was. Total lack of professional respect, these guys are hr professionals!!! the reviews about the head of ER certainly made sense!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.