Currencycloud Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Currencycloud

Currencycloud

Application

I interviewed at Currencycloud

Interview

Quick and painless. Recruiter was thorough and clear. Hiring manager was in depth as well with structured interview questions come with your knowledge and be prepared to show your key strengths. Overall great interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is my engagement /retention strategy.
    Answer Question

Currencycloud

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currencycloud

Interview

I did not get pass the initial process but the first interview was very relaxed and nice. The questions was straight forward and the interviewer gave plenty of time to think.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

87 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currencycloud (London, England)

Interview

Very well organised and structured and kept to their promise in terms of timescales throughout the process, which they do prone and was excellent to see being myself a stickler for the 'do what you say' motto. However quite disappointing when I had to seek feedback when I suddendly heard nothing after two interviews which was then deviating from what they stand for and preach. I was hugely impressed to start with but did wonder how far they would stretch that pledge - still not far enough - so fair to say it was a bit of a (big) let down. I would nonetheless consider re-applying some day as the company, its values, scope and purpose really tick all the right boxes for me and would still recommend it to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • What does your day-to-day involve? What projects have you been involved with on a EU and US level?

Currencycloud

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currencycloud in Feb 2021

Interview

Disappointed with the talent team when interviewing over hangout and not having a camera on made it very awkward and unprofessional . Didn't ask ANY relevant questions but then told didn't the job because of lack Experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Currencycloud (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Screening interview with a recruiter, hiring manager interview, use-case presentation, then depending on your "CV" they might ask for a language test call, to see if you speak the language that the role requires. The company lets you go through the whole process without knowing if they actually will be able to hire you, due to your location. No feedback given as it was promised when starting the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience using API, provide some details?

Currencycloud

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Currencycloud

Interview

Casual phone interview with the would be boss who was extremely personable and likeable. Asked about my relevant experience. One of my better interviews as the interviewer put me at ease. Asked for my feedback and questions. Was looking to grow US sales team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. Why are you interested in us.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Currencycloud (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

A phone call, followed by 2 web based video interviews. Each web based interview had 2 people interviewing and was casually based. The entire process took approximately 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think would make someone a success in this role?

Currencycloud

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currencycloud in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied via linkedin. First round was a phone call with head of the department. It was a friendly and informal chat. the interviewer was great. Next round was a video interview with head of the department again and a product manager on the team. Slightly more formal, but again a great conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a time you failed to get an initiative through, and what did you learn?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currencycloud (London, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

Really well set out. Easy first stage interview that made me feel very comfortable. The individual doing the interview was relaxed and asked easy questions to help me settle down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Currencycloud (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

- Screening call with CPO - 90min first on-site interview with CPO & Senior PM: 1/Background+ CV, 2/ Competency-based questions and 3/structural thinking white-board exercise - 90min second on-site interview with various other PMs (same agenda as the 1st one)

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews