EY Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

EY Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at EY

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and cover letter and then got invited to a prerecorded interview with five behavioral questions. Then about a week later I was invited to an on campus interview with a partner and manager.

Interview Questions

• What type of role do you usually play in group projects?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

I apply online and wait 2 weeks. And then I got a interview which is a pre record interview. My advise will be practices record yourself before actually taking the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY in March 2020.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. Selected to complete a prerecorded interview, then got selected for an on campus interview with two partners. They make it a really easy process, and just want to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

• Time you worked with a difficult person? (They asked me two or three variations of this)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Hartford, CT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward.
    You fill out the application first then, they contact you for a video interview. The video interview involves recording your answers. If they like you, then you do a 1-hour interview live with two people from EY.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Super Day at EY Minneapolis office. Breakfast served and panels from current employees. Meet with 2 senior managers and relatively laid-back interviews. Lunch time for networking with current EY employees

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY.

Interview

Met campus recruiter through events then got prerecorded interview following event. Went to company for a day to learn more about EY. Received news for live interview couple weeks after going to the actual company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EY (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was a virtual interview with 5 pre-recorded questions. You get 2 opportunities to answer the question. They if you didn't like your first answer you had one more opportunity to record an answer for that particular question (1 re-do per question). They do not know whether or not you decided to re-record an answer for a particular question

Interview Questions

• 1. With that purpose in mind, why are you exploring a career at EY and what interests you, specifically, about the role you're applying for.

2. Tell me about a successful team you have led. What made the team successful? What factors did you consider when selecting individuals for that team? What steps did you take to enable the team to function most effectively?

3. Provide an example of a time when you improved the quality of work from your team. What was the driver for change? What steps did you take to implement the change and ensure continued quality?

4. With this perspective in mind, outline a disruptive or innovative idea you've introduced to a team. What was the disruptive or innovative idea, what problem was it solving and what was the outcome?

5. Share an experience, skill or qualification you feel we haven't already talked about that you think will benefit you in this role.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

first round interview is pre recorded. gives you two chances to answer and as much time as you want in between, so theres not too much pressure. questions werent too bad but make sure you know yourself. they want to get to know you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Had to complete a prerecorded interview. The process is sort of awkward but they seemed to be pretty lenient. Following the interview was a follow up interview with 2 back-to-back 30 minute interviews.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and only got the first round of online interview. If you passed the video interview, you will go to their office and interview face to face.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.