Elements Talent Consultancy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Junior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Intense but quick and simple and really drills down into your skill sets and how you go about working. Gives you plenty of opportunities to explain your reasoning behind your answers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy.

Interview

Phone interview
    2 Onsite interviews.

Process was standard but they forgot to mention what it is actually like to work there. Don't waste your time interviewing.

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by face to face. The phone interview I thought was fairly comprehensive covering your current role, the elements within the role and your motivations for moving on. A few situational questions and nothing too much to worry about.

In the face to face however you kind of get the impression you're doing a lie detector test. Although having been interviewed before with the open laptop style, it does absolutely zero for conversational flow and in my mind makes it a rather sterile approach and one which means they're not fully engaged in building a rapport or burrowing down to the detail.

On the whole I got a nice vibe but as opposed to be interviewed by a potential manager you're sitting in front of what would be your peers, which I think has a strange dynamic.

If you're too used to agency side and have advanced beyond resourcing or research then this may not be the place for you.

When they say they embed in clients, I can see what they mean. You need to be very granular and wanting to be almost part of any new company’s culture.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you've overcome adversity or a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Can you describe what sourcing methods you currently use?   Answer Question
    • How do you judge what is a strong candidate?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to leave agency side?   Answer Question

Elements Talent Consultancy Response

26 Mar 2019 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us your feedback.

We are sorry if you feel your experience interviewing with us wasn't the best. It looks like our good practices weren't followed through on this occasion. Our pool of interviewers includes people at various levels from Senior Talent Partners and above who are all domain experts and trained to interview candidates from a technical and cultural perspective.

As an organisation who seeks every opportunity to improve its processes and provide the best candidate experience, we will share your feedback with our interviewers and we will provide further training to ensure no candidates experience the same in future.

If there are further details about your interview you would like to share with us, we invite you to get in touch with our Internal Talent Acquisition team at : InternalTA@weareelements.io

Tech Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2019.

Interview

1st round with Hiring Manager, but due to unforeseen circumstances, they are unable to proceed on with the next round(s) at the moment. Hiring Manager was open and transparent to provide me an update instead of leaving my candidature cold - which I do appreciate.

Senior Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Very text book interview nothing outstanding for a senior recruiter to answer, one of the managers was trying to impress saying he manages a team of 20 after 6 months of being in the business. be prepared to have their lap tops open to type up your answers. Some might find that off putting.

Here' the problem...I've have two interviews now and still waiting for feed back. Considering this company "pride" themselves on service my candidate experience was nothing short of diabolic and unprofessional. God only know's how they deal with their clients candidates if this how a potential employee who's taken time out of the day and make the effort to Elements office via grubby Camden ??

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you resource for talent and what methods do you use?   1 Answer
    • Have run a referral program?   1 Answer

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

The process was efficient and I was well informed throughout. The process consisted of a phone screen and 2 onsites and everyone was extremely friendly. Although everything was positive, feedback was I showed no experience of collaboration. Slightly disappointing as I was never asked questions specific to this and work extremely well in team settings. If this was an area for concern, I would suggest probing a bit more. Suggestion I would give, they tend to hire a lot people from recruitment agency backgrounds. Having worked internal for years feel this would better equip me in this business model and honestly struggle to see how this didn't set me in better stead but maybe expectations from my side were not in line with Elements.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based: Explain thought process and timelines around hiring for 10 (X).   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy.

Interview

1 F2F with CEO. Informal, he was late, flustered and it was all about him. Talked alot about himself. He would stare at you, not very comforting. Tried to hard ball on money as well

Interview Questions

• Standard recruitment, he through his laptop in front of me and asked me to do a search   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Came in based on a recommendation, everything went smooth and fast and as agreed. Spoke to the senior staff and my future manager and got a contract right after.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in March 2017.

Interview

One of the most interesting and challenging interviews. Focusing on the individual and questions to challenge how one would be. Most interesting was a question on meditation and self-evaluation. I was asked to complete a task which I would have to do in the role in the space of a few hours.

Interview Questions

• - Describe to us a time your team failed and you were the reason to blame   1 Answer

Junior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elements Talent Consultancy (London, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I reached out to a friend and former colleague to ask how things are, she informed me that it was unlike anything she'd experienced before and asked if i'd be interested in potentially joining. I was contacted for a 20-30 informal chat with a team member in which we discussed my current work situation, my domain knowledge and personal aspects of my life such as interests and passions. I was then brought onsite to meet members of the lead team including my now CEO, all in all a very painless and welcoming experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you have failed in work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was completely sold on the culture and values so the negotiations were fairly short.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.